The Ultimate Heart Prize
Welcome to the Have a Heart Appeal! Find out how you could bid for this amazing auction prize!
CONGRATULATIONS to Mr Davies who won this auction with an amazing bid of £10,050!
This prize is available to listeners across the Heart network of radio stations.
Meet all your favourite Heart presenters and some of their celebrity friends.
The highest bidder will enjoy the ultimate Heart experience thanks to the Heart presenters. We’ve got everyone involved – all your favorite presenters have offered real one off experiences and pulled some strings to create the most incredible prize!
You and your guest will spend 45 minutes with Emma Bunton as she broadcasts in the studio while she is live on air. Emma will then join you for a tasty breakfast in a rooftop cafe courtesy of Harbour and Jones, which has stunning views across the London skyline. To make it the total Heart experience you’ll also receive signed Heart mugs and autograph cards. Emma has also thrown in 4 VIP tickets for Viva Forever the fabulous feel-good musical including hit songs Stop, Say You’ll Be There, 2 Become 1 and many more. You will be spicing up your life celebrating love, friendship and just being who you really, really wanna be…! But that’s not all we’ve also managed to get you interval drinks to enjoy and goody bags to help remember the evening by.
The following day you’ll come back to Heart and enjoy a tour of our studio. You and your friends will sit in on part of Toby Anstis’ show and he’ll treat the 4 of you to lunch at one of Jamie Oliver's london restaurants with fellow presenter Roberto afterwards. What an amazing two days in London!
But that’s not all we’ve got 4 more exciting trips to London for you to enjoy in 2013.
You and a friend will set a date to join Jason Donovan at the world famous Palm Court in The Ritz where you will be treated to a scrumptious Champagne Afternoon Tea. You’ll feast on delicious sandwiches, freshly baked raisin and plain scones served with clotted cream and strawberry preserve alongside a selection of afternoon tea pastries and traditional British cakes – all accompanied by a choice of 17 different types of tea and a glass of champagne, delicious!
Then on a separate date, Myleene Klass will host a champagne reception for you and 14 friends on theEDF Energy London Eye. You will feel like a true VIP as you experience priority boarding and the incredible changing views of London whilst sipping on delicious Pommery Champagne served in your own private capsule for the 30 minute trip.
The next part of this incredible prize is thanks to one of the newest additions to Heart’s team and also one of TV’s most popular young presenters Stephen Mulhern. Stephen has managed to get you and 3 friends VIP tickets to one of Britain’s Got Talent live shows in the first week of June. You’ll see the finalists in action, the judges bickering, hear the famous buzzers and see Stephen present Britain’s Got More Talent for the seventh year running. Stephen’s arranged for you to meet him backstage and Ant and Dec will even come to say hi too!
And not to be outdone by her co-presenter, Emma Willis is giving you access to This Morning on a Monday or Tuesday when she is presenting The Hub. This really is an amazing opportunity – you will get a backstage tour, watch the two-hour show live in the studio, have the opportunity to sit on the famous sofas and Emma will also come over to say hi and introduce you to the day's presenters!
And we’ve even sorted out dinner at London's largest South African restaurant Shaka Zulu with one of our newest presenters Mark Wright. Located in the heart of London, Shaka Zulu offers an incredible gastronomic experience with wildebeest, springbok and crocodile featuring on its extensive menu.
Lastly, so that you have something to remember this amazing experience, we are also giving you a signed Have a Heart t-shirt. It’s being signed by the celebrities coming in to support us for the appeal. Being only 1 of 4, this is a rare item and a real must-have for any Heart fan!
So get bidding if you want to experience the Ultimate Heart Prize.
This prize has been kindly donated by Heart FM Presenters: Emma Bunton, Emma Willis, Jason Donovan, Mark Wright Myleene Klass, Roberto, Stephen Mulhern, Toby Anstis, EDF Energy London Eye, The Ritz London,Viva Forever, Britain’s Got Talent and Ant and Dec, This Morning, Harbour and Jones, Jamie Oliver and Shaka Zulu
Terms and Conditions:
Breakfast with Emma Bunton, Studio Tour, Lunch with Toby Anstis and Viva Forever is for 4 people, on a mutually agreeable date Monday – Friday in 2013.
- Breakfast & Studio Tour is at Global Radio, 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA.
- Lunch will be held at one of Jamie Oliver's London Restaurants
- Viva Forever is at Piccadilly Theatre, London, subject to availability including interval drinks (beer, wine or a soft drink)and 4 goody bags.
Afternoon Tea with Jason Donovan is for 2 people, on a mutually agreeable date Monday – Friday in 2013.
- Afternoon Tea is at Palm Court at The Ritz London (servings are between 11.30, 13.30, 15.30, 17.30 or 19.30) dress code applies.
- Gentlemen are required to wear a jacket and tie. Jeans, sportswear and sports shoes are not permitted.
EDF Energy London Eye with Myleene Klass is for up to 15 guests, on a mutually agreeable date Monday – Friday in 2013.
- The winner and guests are subject to the London Eye’s standard terms and conditions of entry.
Britain’s Got Talent with Stephen Mulhern is for 4 people during Monday – Thursday first week of June 2013.
- This prize is at Fountain Television Studios, Wembley, London including access to the bar and a meet with Stephen, Ant & Dec.
This Morning with Emma Willis for two people valid on a Monday or Tuesday up to 30th June 2013
- The London Television Centre, 58-72 Upper Ground, London, Greater London SE1 9LT
Dinner at Shaka Zulu with Mark Wright for two people valid Monday – Thursday in 2013.
- Shaka Zulu, Stables Market, Chalk Farm Road, Camden, NW1 8AB
Have a Heart T-Shirt
- We will be asking all of the celebrities coming in for the Have a Heart appeal to sign the t-shirt. There is, however, no guarantee that all signatures will be obtained. Free delivery of t-shirt is included to UK addresses. Alternatively items can be collected from our offices in London’s Leicester Square.
- Travel and accommodation for all parts of the prize are not included.
- At meet and greets a member of the Global Charities team may be present to manage your experience and take photographs for marketing purposes. If you would prefer to remain anonymous or not be included in photographs please discuss your preferences with your contact at Global Charities.
- For each part of the prize at least one member of the group must be over the age of 18 – alcohol can only be consumed by guests over 18.
- Prizes are not suitable for children under 12.
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- Availability may be limited during school holidays and is not valid on public holidays.
- The prize cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers.
- Prize cannot be resold and there is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
- We require a prize winner name, contact number and email address to facilitate this prize.