Team Heart Fundraising Hub
Together, we’re going to smash our £75 targets and show cancer who’s boss.
There are hundreds of ways to raise funds for Have a Heart, and below are just a few ideas to get you started.
Hopefully you set up your JustGiving page when you registered, if not don't worry, its not too late. Click here, select your team and set up your page today. Once you have set it up don't forget to send it to people, why not circulate it around the office next payday?
A great way to collect support from friends is to always carry a sponsorship form on you, download yours here.
Make it simple and easy for your friends and colleagues to support you – put the link to your fundraising page in your email signature and post it on your facebook. Regularly remind friends with statuses, tweets and pics!
With the arrival of May (and hopefully some good weather!) why not take your fundraising outdoors with these ideas:
- Set up a sports day for your kids and their friends
- Why not make the most of the next May bank holiday and hold a garden party or a BBQ
- Now's the time for spring cleaning so why not hold a jumble sale or car boot sale
- Get your gardens ready for summer
- Why not offer to wash your neighbour’s car or do some gardening for a friend
Organising an event
Whether you’re organising a car wash, dress down day or cake sale, the most important thing is how you shout about it! Download your very own Have a Heart poster here, and tell the world what amazing events your planning.
Together, we’re going to smash our £75 targets. Watch out cancer, we're coming to get you! Go Team Heart!