It happened on the B3081 near Verwood - he had to be cut free by firefighters.
Chemical Explosion At Family's Swimming Pool
A family have been treated for gas inhalation after a small chemical explosion in their swimming pool, at their Southampton home.
Chemicals were being prepared to put in the pool in the plant room at the house on Chine Avenue, Bitterne on Thursday 18 July. The mixing caused a small bang at around 7.15pm and released a small amount of gas, thought to be chlorine.
A husband and wife - both thought to be in their 40s - and their young son, aged around 12, were treated at the scene by South Central Ambulance Service for gas inhalation and taken to hospital as a precaution. No-one was seriously injured.
Firefighters used breathing apparatus to enter the plant room. They used dry earth to soak up a small amount of spilled chemical and ventilated the room.
Crews from St Mary's, Redbridge and Hightown dealt with the incident.
Violent crime was up 37% in the last year. Police say it's mainly due to a change in how offences are recorded.
Anne-Marie Ellement took her own life after claiming she'd been raped by two colleagues.
48 Zany Zebras sculptures were sold off to raise money for Marwell Zoo.
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.