She was found at Manor Park in Aldershot, and police are urging her mum to come forward to get help.
Inquest Into Bestival Drug Death
A man died after slashing his arms while suffering a paranoid reaction to what he believed was a 'legal high' he had taken at the Bestival music festival, a coroner has ruled.
Daniel Parks, from Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent, had attended the music event on the Isle of Wight last September with his wife where he took the substance called Magic Crystals.
The inquest held at Newport heard that the legal high turned out to be a prohibited substance believed to 4-Methylethcathinone.
Mr Parks was described as having a paranoid reaction to the drug and he was found by his wife locked in the toilet of their campervan in a distressed state having inflicted several wounds to his arms with a kitchen knife.
He was taken to St Mary's Hospital in Newport where he died as a result of loss of blood caused by the deep cuts to his arms.
Recording a narrative verdict, Isle of Wight Coroner Caroline Sumeray said:
"He had purchased what he believed to be 'legal highs' via the internet prior to attending the festival.
"Unbeknownst to him, the 'Magic Crystals' which he purchased were, in fact, a prohibited substance, believed to 4-Methylethcathinone.
"Daniel had consumed legal highs on a number of occasions prior to this event, notably in April 2012 when he suffered an adverse reaction resulting in an emergency admission to accident and emergency, but he self-discharged prior to seeing any doctor on that occasion.
"Daniel and his wife consumed these 'Magic Crystals' on Thursday 6 September 2012 whiilst at the Bestival festival and Daniel suffered a paranoid reaction.
"Daniel's mood was subdued thereafter and had improved by Saturday, September 8, 2012 when he enjoyed some cider and pizza.
"Daniel and his wife retired to their campervan at 9.30 pm that evening and his wife fell asleep.
"Daniel locked himself in the campervan's toilet/shower cubicle and inflicted a number of serious wounds to both lower arms with a large sharp kitchen knife.
"Daniel's wife discovered Daniel in a state of distress and summoned help. Daniel was taken to St Mary's Hospital where efforts were made to resuscitate him, however he died of hypovolaemic shock secondary to deep cuts to both lower arms at 10.32 am on 9 September 2012."
It'll open this September and handle customer service calls for big names like Argos, B&Q, Monsoon and Wickes.
Flights at London City will be directed remotely, 80 miles away at Nats in Swanwick from 2019.
AET wants to merge its Sandown Bay and Ryde academies, saying it can't afford to run both.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: The best feel good music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart.
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.