Read all the rules you'll need to play Matt & Caroline's Christmas day panto game!
Baubble or Bluff on Heart South West, December 2014
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Baubble or Bluff’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run on December 25th 2014 on Heart South West.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must call 0345 373 77 77 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air.
All Entrants selected to play will be required to talk to the presenters and a call will be recorded with the presenter/s and played on-air. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Matt & Caroline will act out a well known Christmas song without actually saying the title itself. Entrants will need to call in an correctly identify the title of the song.
- The winner will be notified on the air by the presenters.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of  entries; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
- 2 adult and 2 children tickets (under 14) to Jack & The Beanstalk at the Theatre Royal Plymouth, on 13th January at 7pm. Photo ID will be required by the winner to claim the tickets at the venue.
- Global Radio reserves the right to substitute this prize without reason.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.