IKEA Gift Cards
You have the chance to buy an IKEA Gift Card to spend on any item of your choice in-store.
We have 15 £100 IKEA Gift cards for you to get your hands on for just £70 each. These gift cards can be used to purchase any item in-store.
Thank you to IKEA who kindly donated these Gift Cards. Please read the full terms and conditions below.
Check back soon to find out when this lightning lot will be available for purchase.
*calls from BT landlines charged at local rate, other networks and mobiles may be higher. Listen to Heart to find out when lines are open for bidding.
Terms and Conditions:
• Gift and Refund cards(s) can be used at any IKEA store in the UK, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Japan, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland & the USA.
• To check the balance of any Gift or Refund card(s), visit or call any IKEA store.
• No cash change will be given on purchases made using a Gift or Refund card(s)
• The value on the card(s) cannot be used to pay credit card or IKEA Business account balances.
• The card(s) cannot be used towards purchases with IKEA Shop-on-Line or IKEA Restaurant, Sweden Shop or Bistro.
• The balance on the card(s) can be controlled at any IKEA store, or by the phone via the Contact Centre.
• The card(s) remain the property of IKEA UK and Ireland Ltd, and may not be tampered or interfered with, without our consent.
• Gift or Refund card(s) can be used as a complete or partial payment in all the above IKEA stores.
• There are no limitations on how many times a card(s) can be used (until the balance is £0.00).
• The card(s) have no expiration date.
• If card(s) are found, please return to the nearest IKEA store.
• IKEA is unable to replace card(s) if lost or stolen.