Lottery Prize Claimed
28 February 2011, 16:12
The winner of a £3 million National Lottery jackpot has come forward three months after it was drawn.
The £2,956,532 jackpot prize from the Lotto draw on November 10 last year had previously remained outstanding but has now been claimed, a spokesman for National Lottery operator Camelot said.
The owner of the winning ticket, which was bought in the Brighton and Hove area of East Sussex, is not expected to go public about their windfall.
The spokesman said: ``We're delighted that the winner of this amazing prize has now come forward and we hope that they will enjoy their win.
``It would have been awful if the ticket-holder had missed out on this substantial and life-changing amount of money.
``We would like to remind all National Lottery players to check their tickets every time they play.''