Santos Jury Discharged
Jurors trying former I'm A Celebrity contestant Aggro Santos over claims he raped two young women after performing at gigs have been discharged.
Brazilian-born rapper Santos, 23, was accused of forcing one of the victims to have sex with him after he appeared at the opening of Club Soho in Yeovil, Somerset, on September 25 2010.
He was also alleged to have raped a 16-year-old girl in May last year after the University of Chichester summer ball while friend and co-defendant Tyrelle Ritchie, 22, allegedly forced her to perform oral sex on him.
Santos, charged under his real name Yuri Santos, of Bickersteth Road, Tooting, south-west London, denied two counts of rape. Ritchie, of Vauxhall Street, Lambeth, south-east London, denied one count of oral rape.
At Chichester Crown Court, Judge Claudia Ackner discharged the jury for legal reasons following a two-week trial.
She said the pair may face a 10-day retrial early next year before freeing them on conditional bail.
Tandridge District Council says it needs to build 4,000 homes on protected Green Belt land to meet the growing demand for housing.
West Sussex Coroner Taken Decision Due To Final Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) Report Due Next Friday.
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
Find out more about some of the companies advertising on Heart 102.4 and 103.5
Get some great ideas on how to advertise your business on radio, online and on mobile.