The owners of one of Britain's biggest tenpin bowling alley operators are plotting to score a strike by returning to the stock market less than two years after being taken private.
Bicester Death: Update
The husband of a woman found dead in Bicester has been charged with her murder.
31-year-old Janee Parsons was found with serious injuries at a house on Lucerne Avenue on Saturday.
The post mortem found that she died from multiple incised wounds. An incised wound is an injury caused by a sharp instrument, such as a stab or cut.
38-year-old Andrew Parsons (not a 40-year-old man as was previoulsy stated by police) was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of murder is will appear before Oxford Magistrates.
Man Arrested Over Bicester Death
2nd December 2012, 08:30
A 40-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of a woman who died after she was found with serious injuries in Bicester.
She was discovered by police at a house in Lucerne Avenue at 10.30am yesterday (Saturday, December 1).
Police and ambulance staff tried to resuscitate her but she was declared dead at hospital.
Detective Chief Inspector Joe Kidman, of Thames Valley Police, said: "We have made an arrest and at this stage, we are not looking for anyone else in connection with this incident.
"We are keen to speak with anyone in Lucerne Avenue this morning who may have important information that will assist us in building a clear picture of this tragic incident."
Sinn Fein has announced it will not replace Martin McGuinness in a move that will trigger a snap Northern Ireland election.
Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has pocketed an estimated £14.4m from the sale of a business he says he is "incredibly proud of", amid criticism of his handling of the NHS winter crisis.
A man arrested by Indian police has admitted sexually assaulting more than 100 young girls, preying on them as they left school at the end of the day.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Football coach Bennell pleads not guilty to eight child sex offences
- Tour guide mauled to death by crocodiles at South Africa farm
- Ray-Ban maker eyes dominance in €46bn merger with Essilor
- Russia: Donald Trump is right that NATO is 'obsolete'
- Samsung chief Jay Y.Lee faces South Korea arrest over bribery claims
- Jamie Dornan Admits He's Open To Fifty Shades Bedroom Action!
- Several people dead in nightclub shooting at Mexico BPM Festival
- Sherlock leak: BBC investigates if Russians put finale on internet
- David Bowie nominated for two posthumous Brit Awards
- The Omen's 'Damien' in road rage attack: Harvey Spencer Stephens spared jail