Violent clashes between West Ham and Chelsea supporters at the former Olympic Stadium have been described as "unacceptable".
Bicester Death: Update
The husband of a woman found dead in Bicester has been charged with her murder.
31-year-old Janee Parsons was found with serious injuries at a house on Lucerne Avenue on Saturday.
The post mortem found that she died from multiple incised wounds. An incised wound is an injury caused by a sharp instrument, such as a stab or cut.
38-year-old Andrew Parsons (not a 40-year-old man as was previoulsy stated by police) was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of murder is will appear before Oxford Magistrates.
Man Arrested Over Bicester Death
2nd December 2012, 08:30
A 40-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of a woman who died after she was found with serious injuries in Bicester.
She was discovered by police at a house in Lucerne Avenue at 10.30am yesterday (Saturday, December 1).
Police and ambulance staff tried to resuscitate her but she was declared dead at hospital.
Detective Chief Inspector Joe Kidman, of Thames Valley Police, said: "We have made an arrest and at this stage, we are not looking for anyone else in connection with this incident.
"We are keen to speak with anyone in Lucerne Avenue this morning who may have important information that will assist us in building a clear picture of this tragic incident."
UKIP's Mike Hookem has again denied claims that he punched fellow MEP Steven Woolfe in the face and pushed him to the floor.
Labour will attempt to exploit Tory divisions over leaving the EU by accusing Theresa May of plotting a "bankers' Brexit".
THE PAPERS' TOP STORIES
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Damon Smith charged over suspicious device found on Tube at North Greenwich
- Apocalyptic scenes in battle against IS for Mosul in Iraq
- Michael Gove is back as he lands key role overseeing Brexit
- Rome shaken after earthquakes hit central Italy
- RBS sets aside more funds as investor lawsuits near settlement
- Mamma Mia! ABBA reunite for 'new digital experience'
- The Simpsons and Letterman writer Kevin Curran dies aged 59
- Justin Timberlake forgiven after illegal voting selfie
- Adele tells fans 'don't vote' for Donald Trump at Miami concert
- Lady Gaga's Carpool Karaoke With James Corden Is FINALLY Here And It's EVERYTHING!