A British woman has died after falling from a 10th-floor apartment in the Spanish resort of Benidorm.
Bicester Death: Update
The husband of a woman found dead in Bicester has been charged with her murder.
31-year-old Janee Parsons was found with serious injuries at a house on Lucerne Avenue on Saturday.
The post mortem found that she died from multiple incised wounds. An incised wound is an injury caused by a sharp instrument, such as a stab or cut.
38-year-old Andrew Parsons (not a 40-year-old man as was previoulsy stated by police) was arrested on Saturday on suspicion of murder is will appear before Oxford Magistrates.
Man Arrested Over Bicester Death
2nd December 2012, 08:30
A 40-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of the murder of a woman who died after she was found with serious injuries in Bicester.
She was discovered by police at a house in Lucerne Avenue at 10.30am yesterday (Saturday, December 1).
Police and ambulance staff tried to resuscitate her but she was declared dead at hospital.
Detective Chief Inspector Joe Kidman, of Thames Valley Police, said: "We have made an arrest and at this stage, we are not looking for anyone else in connection with this incident.
"We are keen to speak with anyone in Lucerne Avenue this morning who may have important information that will assist us in building a clear picture of this tragic incident."
Theresa May has urged her supporters in Scotland to get out and vote, warning against complacency because of her huge poll advantage over Jeremy Corbyn.
The president of the European Commission, Jean-Claude Juncker, has claimed Britain "underestimates" the complexity of Brexit talks.
An Apache attack helicopter and scores of armed police have provided tight security for Pope Francis as he led a Mass in Egypt - just weeks after two churches were bombed by militants.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.
- Ministers to sell £3bn of Bradford & Bingley mortgage loans
- EU leaders unanimously agree Brexit negotiating strategy
- Jeremy Corbyn: 'Insecure' Theresa May will make damaging mistakes
- UKIP leader Paul Nuttall to stand in Boston and Skegness
- 'Butcher of Kabul' Gulbuddin Hekmatyar demands peace in first public speech for 20 years
- Swayze's Dirty Dancing jacket sells for £48,000 despite niece's call to stop auction
- Harry Styles announces debut solo world tour
- Celebrity luxury event Fyre Festival turns to 'mass chaos'
- Liam Gallagher threatens 'war' with Damon Albarn and brother Noel
- Roman Polanski film to open at Cannes film festival