A volunteer scout leader from Bracknell has been sentenced to a total of two and a half years in prison for child sexual offences.
Marlow: CCTV Of Cashpoint Fraud
Police have given Heart CCTV pictures of two men removing s skimming device on cashpoint in Marlow.
It's after a man tried to withdraw money from the cashpoint machine outside Barclays Bank in the High Street at around 7.30pm on Thursday 12 September 2013. The machine kept his card and displayed a message saying it was temporarily out of order.
He returned 30 minutes later and noticed the card slot was different so called his bank. His bank confirmed an unauthorised £250 had been withdrawn from his account.
The CCTV shows two offenders removing a device from the machine before the victim returns.
The offenders are two black men with shaved heads about 5ft 9ins.
Several others have reported using this same machine and have lost money but reported it to the bank and not the police.
If you don't want to speak directly to the police you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
THames Valley Police is giving the following advice to prevent cash point fraud:
- Check the machine you are using for evidence of tampering, particularly the card reader slot and PIN panel
- Stand close to the cash machine screen and shield your keystrokes with your hand as you enter your PIN number
- Check no-one is spying on you over your shoulder
- If you suspect a cash machine is not working properly, press cancel and remove your card, then report the incident to your bank
- Do not remove any suspicious device you find, as they are valuable to the criminal and they may use force to retrieve them
- If you notice anything suspicious with a cash machine, report it to the bank or shop it is located at, or to the police
- Note down your debit and credit card details, so that you can cancel them quickly if they’re stolen or lost
- Never write down your PIN number in case thieves find it after stealing your purse or wallet
It fell from a footbridge onto a car below
Last Seen on Friday Night At HMP Springhill
23-year-old Abdalla Ali, from Derby, pleaded guilty - after police saw him doing a deal on Bagshot Road in February.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred station:
Now playing: Non-stop hit music
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.