A man from Wallingford is fighting to get his wife a visa so she can be with him and their son in Oxfordshire.
Marlow: CCTV Of Cashpoint Fraud
Police have given Heart CCTV pictures of two men removing s skimming device on cashpoint in Marlow.
It's after a man tried to withdraw money from the cashpoint machine outside Barclays Bank in the High Street at around 7.30pm on Thursday 12 September 2013. The machine kept his card and displayed a message saying it was temporarily out of order.
He returned 30 minutes later and noticed the card slot was different so called his bank. His bank confirmed an unauthorised £250 had been withdrawn from his account.
The CCTV shows two offenders removing a device from the machine before the victim returns.
The offenders are two black men with shaved heads about 5ft 9ins.
Several others have reported using this same machine and have lost money but reported it to the bank and not the police.
If you don't want to speak directly to the police you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111
THames Valley Police is giving the following advice to prevent cash point fraud:
- Check the machine you are using for evidence of tampering, particularly the card reader slot and PIN panel
- Stand close to the cash machine screen and shield your keystrokes with your hand as you enter your PIN number
- Check no-one is spying on you over your shoulder
- If you suspect a cash machine is not working properly, press cancel and remove your card, then report the incident to your bank
- Do not remove any suspicious device you find, as they are valuable to the criminal and they may use force to retrieve them
- If you notice anything suspicious with a cash machine, report it to the bank or shop it is located at, or to the police
- Note down your debit and credit card details, so that you can cancel them quickly if they’re stolen or lost
- Never write down your PIN number in case thieves find it after stealing your purse or wallet
A family tribute has been paid to an oxford university student who died during a Varsity ski trip in France.
Money is being raised for a 21 year old with terminal bone cancer so he can do everything on his bucket list.
A man has been charged with causing death by dangerous driving after a 3-year-old died following a crash on the A34 near Hinksey.
Recently Played Tracks
To listen live, choose your preferred location:
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
Make Heart the soundtrack to your day and you could be a winner with great prizes up for grabs throughout the day.