Hearty Lentil & Tomato Soup
- Table spoon of olive oil
- 1 large onion
- 1 large potato
- 4 carrots
- 150g of red lentils,
- 1 tin of tomatoes
- Teaspoon of mixed herbs
- Clove of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 stock cube, 1 teaspoon of marmite
1) Quite simply sauté the chopped onion, carrot and potato in the oil for 5 minutes.
2) Add the lentils (washed), crushed garlic, tin of tomatoes and herbs.
3) Make the stock up with the appropriate amount of water and add the marmite.
4) Cover, bring to the boil and then simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Top up with extra water if necessary but this should be a thick soup
6) Perfect easy tea for a winter night, serve with warm bread.
Bank Holiday Weekend at Kingfisher Shopping Centre
- 3 days of local flavours, food and fun!
Have a delicious weekend!
Over 140 stores, 16 Cafes & Restaurants, 7 Screen Cinema
Open 7 days a week until late
Recently Played Tracks
Now playing: Non-stop hit music