On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Ed & Gemma 6am - 10am
1) Quite simply sauté the chopped onion, carrot and potato in the oil for 5 minutes.
2) Add the lentils (washed), crushed garlic, tin of tomatoes and herbs.
3) Make the stock up with the appropriate amount of water and add the marmite.
4) Cover, bring to the boil and then simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Top up with extra water if necessary but this should be a thick soup
6) Perfect easy tea for a winter night, serve with warm bread.
Bank Holiday Weekend at Kingfisher Shopping Centre
- 3 days of local flavours, food and fun!
Have a delicious weekend!
Over 140 stores, 16 Cafes & Restaurants, 7 Screen Cinema
Open 7 days a week until late