The six host towns for 2017 Tour de Yorkshire have been unveiled.
Official Spectator Grand Depart Hubs Stage Two
Thousands of people will watch the Tour de France at free spectator hubs, find your closest one here.
The location of the official spectator hubs have been released for the first two stages of the Tour de France in Yorkshire.
The free admission hubs will provide family-friendly venues to watch the race featuring big screens, refreshments, and a range of entertainment.
The hubs announced for Stage Two include the following locations:
12) York Racecourse (Race Start Stage 2): 3-7 July - 25,000 capacity
13) York Designer Outlet : 6 July - 3,000 capacity
14) Huntington Stadium : 6 July – 6,000+ capacity
15) Knaresborough Castle : 5-6 July - 4,000 capacity
16) Victoria Park : 5-6 July - 4,500 capacity
17) Haworth Central Park: 5-6 July - 4,000 capacity
18)Hebden Bridge Calder Homes Park: 6 July – 5,000 capacity
19) St. George’s Square : 5-6 July - 10,000 capacity
20) Sands Recreation Ground : 5-6 July - 10,000 capacity
21) Coronation Park : 6 July - 2,500 capacity
22) Don Valley Bowl (Race Finish Stage 2): 6 July - 10,000 capacity
Grace Wheeler's daughter Karleena was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia 3 years ago and became ill on holiday.
A 35-year-old man who attacked a woman police officer with an axe, leaving her with a fractured skull and a finger hanging off, has been cleared of attempted murder.
The families of four teenagers involved in a crash caused by the dangerous driving of Thomas McMeekin have said they are "disappointed'' with his seven-and-a-half-year jail sentence.
Most Viewed Pictures On Heart
Recently Played Tracks
Deposit £10 to get a £40 Welcome Bonus - That's £50 to play bingo, slots and more!*
Over 50 tracks to make you feel-good. New album out now...
Find your local four day weather report here.
What's happening on the roads where you are?