On Air Now
Heart's Feel Good Weekend with Lilah Parsons 10pm - 1am
1 February 2013, 08:49 | Updated: 1 February 2013, 12:55
Part of a Bedfordshire industrial estate had to be cordoned off over fears a gas cylinder involved in a van fire could explode.
The van fire started just after 3pm on Thursday 31 January 2013 at the Marley Industrial Estate in Leighton Buzzard. A two hundred metre cordon was set up to keep people away from potential danger because an acetylene cylinder had been heated in the fire.
The cordon affected the industrial estate but Heart's been told this was far enough away from people's houses to not require anyone to be evacuated.
Bedfordshire Fire and Rescue Service continued to use water to cool the cylinder overnight into Friday 1 February.