Toddler Dies After Fireplace Falls On Her In Norwich
8 July 2014, 09:56 | Updated: 8 July 2014, 10:30
A little girl has died after a fireplace surround fell on her at a family home in Norwich.
Two-year-old Trinity Coward suffered serious injuries when the fire surround fell on her on Sunday evening, she was taken to hospital but died shortly after.
The death is not being treated as suspicious.
Parents Shaun and Kelly Coward have released a statement: "Our little princess. Your gorgeous smile and those dimples forever etched on our hearts. Daddy's little baby girl shine bright like a diamond in the sky. Mummy's little angel so loving and cuddly. Can't wait to have snuggles xxx
"Till we see you again all our love from Mummy, Daddy and your brothers and sisters xx”