Heart East Anglia: Dave & Sarah's 10000 Handshakes
Full terms and conditions for Dave & Sarah's 10000 Handshakes competition on Heart East Anglia. (June, July, August and September 2014)
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Dave & Sarah’s 10 000 Handshakes’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 06:00 Monday 16th June 2014 to 09:00 Monday 15th September 2014 on Heart East Anglia (the “Radio Station”) the competition will not run on Monday 25th August 2014.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must make an official handshake with either Dave or Sarah from the Heart Breakfast Show. An official handshake is one where the entrant receives a Heart card carrying a Unique Lucky Number from the presenter or from a member of the Heart Angel promotional team.
- Entrants must retain their card to qualify to win a spot prize and be entered in to the final draw. Location appearances by the presenters will be publicized on-air during their show, on Twitter and on the station’s website.
- Starting Thursday 26th June, every weekday (except Bank Holiday Monday 25 August) between 08:00 – 09:00, until Friday 12th September, the presenters will randomly pick 1 lucky number from all of the current numbers released and announce the number on air. They will also release the number simultaneously on the station’s Twitter account @HeartEastAnglia
- A listener holding a lucky number called out on air will then have 30 minutes to call the studio line on 0345-481-0000.
- Each daily claimant will receive a spot prize and then will be entered into the main draw to win the overall cash prize at the end of the promotion, subject to verification described in clause 8 below.
- To verify their claim, contestants will be required to provide their full name and contact details and send their winning card to us at the following postal address: Handshakes, Heart, 47-49 Colegate, Norwich NR3 1DB within 7 business working days, starting day of claim to be eligible to be in the final draw. Contestants can also bring their winning card to the radio station offices at the same address for validation also within 7 Business working days of claim. During the final week of the competition Monday 8th to Friday 12th September 2014, contestants can either bring their winning card to the Heart studios in person for verification or a member of staff will visit them at home or in their workplace to verify.
- Any unclaimed lucky numbers will be excluded from any future draws
- Only one claim per person is allowed
- The final draw of all eligible claimants will take place on Monday 15th September and 1 winner will be picked at random and contacted within 7 days of the competition ending.
- The winner may be required to appear on air and /or participate in a photo shoot. Any interviews given by, or photographs taken of, the winner shall be owned by Global Radio and used at its absolute discretion
- Entrants must be 18 or over
- Entrants must live or work in the RAJAR measured Heart East Anglia transmission area
- Only one card will be issued per handshake
- Entrants unable to verify they are the lucky number holder may forfeit their chance to be included in the final draw. Heart accepts no responsibility for cards lost, damaged or delayed in the post. The original card must be presented and no reproductions or facimiles will be accepted.
- The Grand Prize is £5000 paid by cheque to the winner within 28 days of the final draw.
- Spot prizes will consist of one of the following: a family pass to Banham Zoo, Africa Alive or Dinosaur Adventure Park at the discretion of the Breakfast Show Producer and subject to the terms and conditions of the venue and will be posted to each successful claimant within 28 days of claiming.
- Spot prizes consist of admission tickets only and further costs relating to travel, food and parking are not included.
- Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.