Three Dead After Devon House Fire

Update 07:30am 07/04/13.

A three year old boy and two teenagers have died as a result of injuries sustained in the fire at Lee Close in Honiton.
A 17 year old girl and an 18 year old boy died at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital on Saturday afternoon.
The Three year old died at a burns unit at Frenchay Hospital in Bristol on Saturday evening.
An investigation into the fire is ongoing, it is not thought to be suspicious.

Update 15:30pm

Four people remain in serious condition in hospital. The six-year-old boy has been discharged.

Devon and Cornwall police have released arial photographs of the scene.

Polcie pictures of Honiton fire 

UPDATE 12:30pm:

Five people have been taken to Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital following the fire.
A 17-year-old female and an 18-year-old male both suffered serious injuries.
A three-year-old boy sustained serious injuries and will be transferred to Frenchay Hospital, Bristol shortly.
A six-year-old boy and a man in his 30s are being treated in hospital for smoke inhalation.
Police are not treating the fire as suspicious at this time.
UPDATE 10:25am

A fourth person with life threatening injuries has been taken to the R,D&E Hospital suffering from smoke inhalation. 

It's after a house fire at around 7:50am on Friday 5th April at a property in Lee Close, Honiton. 

A total of 8 people were at the house it's believed 7 are from the same family. 

Northcote Lane was closed and a police cordon put in place for a couple of hours due to the high number of emergency services at the scene.

LISTEN HERE: Neighbour Dave Joslin 

No one has been evacuated from nearby properties but neighbours aren't being allowed into the cordon until further investigations are made. 

The Air ambulance and the police helicopter also attended the scene, assisting in the evacuation of reported casualties to hospital. 

LISTEN HERE: Chief Superintendent Paul Davis

Three casualties, two adults and a child have been conveyed to the RD&E Hospital, Exeter with life-threatening injuries. 

The fire has been extinguished and Police and fire investigators remain at the scene, it's not being treated as suspicious.