13 April 2012, 11:01 | Updated: 13 April 2012, 11:18
A hamster's recovering after eating an action figure toy magnet at home in Northamptonshire and ending up getting stuck to the bars of her metal cage.
It's thought four month old Smurf may have been hanging for eight hours before being discovered at her family's home in Bugbrooke, near Northampton.
Smurf was freed and transferred to a plastic cage. She later spat out the magnet, which she had lodged in her cheek. The magnet had come from the foot of a Spiderman toy, which is designed to be hung by its feet.