Learn To Cook With A Celebrity Chef
You and a friend could be off for a day of expert cookery tuition from celebrity chef, Lesley Waters. This prize is open to listeners of Heart South Coast.
This prize is available to listeners of Heart South Coast.
The perfect “foodie break” for two people with up close guidance from experienced and professional celebrity chef, Lesley Waters. The lucky winners will spend the day at the cookery school and then have overnight accommodation with breakfast at Bridge House in Beaminster. You’ll also receive a hamper of goodies from Sainsburys and a cake stand and cupcake kit from Cath Kidston in Bournemouth, and a cupcake maker from Warehouse Appliance Direct.
Well known for her regular television appearances on Ready Steady Cook, Great Food Live and This Morning, Lesley is also a former Head Tutor of Leith's School of Food & Wine, author of several Cookery Books, a qualified Fitness Instructor and a mother of two!
Originally a Londoner born & bred, Lesley was quickly charmed by the beauty of the West Dorset area. She likes to cook seasonal food whenever possible and her simple, modern style creates dishes that are easy to recreate with stunning results.
Teaching has always been her great passion and opening her own Cookery School in this amazing location is the realisation of a long held dream. Her energetic and quirky style of presentation is expertly combined with clear and simple guidance.
Terms & Conditions:
- This prize is for 2 people at the Lesley Waters Cookery School, Dorset & The Bridge House Hotel, Prout Bridge, Beaminster, Dorset, DT8 3AY.
- If no date has been specified prize must be used within 1 year of the auction and bookings will be made on a mutually agreeable date subject to the hotel’s availability.
- Availability may be limited during school holidays, public holidays and at weekends.
- Travel, refreshments & other expenses not included.
- At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18.
- Accommodation is in a double room.
- The day is subject to cancellation and reorganisation at the discretion of the Lesley Waters Cookery School
- There is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given
- The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date
- We require a prize winner name, contact number and email address to facilitate this prize
This prize has now SOLD. CONGRATULATIONS to Pauline Herd from Bishop Stock, who bid £700!