Ten Still In Hospital After Coach Crash

The family of the third person to have died after a coach crashed on its way back from a music festival on the Isle of Wight have described her as a ''wonderful and inspirational'' person.

Ten people remain in hospital, one with ''life-changing'' injuries, after the accident involving the coach, which was returning to Merseyside from the Bestival event.

The coach left the A3 on a bend between the Hindhead tunnel and the exit for Thursley, Surrey, and hit an oak tree on an embankment just before midnight on Monday, killing the driver and two passengers.

All 50 survivors from the crash were taken to hospital, many of them with serious injuries, Surrey Police said.

One of the passengers still in hospital is a 21-year-old man who suffered ''life-changing'' injuries, according to police.

The family of 23-year-old Kerry Ogden, from Maghull, have described their grief.

Her father, Rob, told the Liverpool Echo newspaper: ''She was wonderful. We all miss her.''

Her sister Kirsty, 21, said: ''She was a very kind person and a big inspiration to me.''

The newspaper reports that Miss Ogden had just graduated from Edge Hill University after completing a degree in English and media.

Yesterday, the family of 18-year-old Michael Molloy, who also died in the accident, paid tribute to him.

Mr Molloy, from Woolton, south Liverpool, was a member of the aspiring Liverpool-based band Hostile Radio.

In a statement released by police, the family said: ''Michael was a talented musician who had a promising career ahead of him.

''He was a beautiful son and a beautiful person, both inside and out, the kindest and sincerest heart we've ever known.

''We never imagined we would lose the most perfect son and brother. We are totally devastated.''

The third fatality was the driver of the coach, Colin Daulby, 63, from Warrington, who was described by neighbours as an ''all-round good guy''.

No other vehicles were involved in the accident and officers are working to establish whether the coach may have been overloaded as part of their investigation, as despite there appearing to be 53 people on board, the vehicle only had 51 passenger seats plus the driver's seat.

The deaths have now been referred to the coroner, a police spokesman said.