On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden 6:30am - 10am
10 February 2013, 06:00
Heavy traffic is expected in Wokingham today as 3,000 runners take part in a half marathon.
The race starts at 1pm - but disruption's expected from 8.30am.
There's no public parking at Cantley Park, however there is free parking at all the town centre car parks and at Emmbrook School in Matthewsgreen Road.
The following roads will be closed:
- Bellfoundry Lane
- Warren House Road
- Maidenhead Road
- B3018 The Straight Mile (between Maidenhead Road and Hinton Road, and to Darvills Lane)
- Darvills Lane
- Hungerford Road (between Darvills Lane and the B3018)
- Hinton Road Hurst
- Broadcommon Road (from Wokingham Road to Nelsons Lane)
- Islandstone Lane (from Broadcommon Road to Nelsons Lane)
- Nelsons Lane (excluding section to Pound Lane)
- Broadcommon Lane