On Air Now
Heart's Feel Good Weekend with Emma Bunton 7pm - 10pm
Drayton Manor Theme Park in the Midlands are holding a big recruitment day on (Sunday 7th February) as they have 300 jobs that need filling.
The attraction near Tamworth opens from 10 onwards for people interested in applying for vacancies and finding out more.
It'll take place in the park's Tower Suite.
There are a range of jobs available including;
- Retail - assistants for gift and souvenir shops
- Ticketing staff and call centre operatives
- Ride operators - attendants and operators
- Catering - fast food chefs and food outlet assistants
- Cleaning and Hygiene assistants
- Guest Services personnel to help look after our visitors