Kellaway Building Supplies
Kellaway Building Supplies is a friendly, independent family run business with 8 branches in Bristol, Stonehouse and Swindon.
Customers appreciate the range of products and award winning service, delivered by a knowledgeable and friendly team.
The team have also put together these tips to help make your Bank Holiday DIY stress-free...!
- Preparation is key to painting. Time spent rubbing down surfaces will ensure a smoother, more flawless finish.
- When laying paving or decking, be sure to include a geotextile membrane barrier under the base to inhibit future weed growth.
- A postmix product can save you time when putting in a new fence. Put the post in the ground, empty in the post mix and simply add water and wait for it to set. No mixing, no hassle. Job done.
- Preparation is the key to any DIY job. Plan out what materials you’re going to need and finish on time and in budget!
- Don’t rush it. Masking off ceilings and skirtings will ensure a straight edge when painting walls.
- Prep your walls properly before painting by filling holes and cracks with filler. Once set, sand them down for a flawless finish.
- Clean as you go. By keeping everything shipshape will often show up any imperfections in your work which can be corrected before everything’s been packed away.
Visit the Kellaway Building Supplies website