JLS Vip Tickets terms and conditions
JLS Test Terms and Conditions on HEART 102.7/103 CAMBRIDGESHIRE
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/peterborough/ apply to ‘[JLS TEST]’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from [7th July] to [18th July] (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is [Heart FM Cambridgeshire ].
Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
1) Details of the Competition
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
• Go online to [http://www.heart.co.uk/cambridgeshire, correctly answer our qualifying questions and then register their details. Online entry will open at [4pm] on Wednesday 7th July and close at [midnight] [on 18th July]
• Then each competition round we will pick a name at random to play. Contestants need to be available to play when we call and fulfill the eligibility criteria.
• On air listeners will then be given clues to 3 items beginning with J, L and S. They have 30 seconds to identify all the items. If after the 30 seconds has elapsed they have not got all three items we will open the phone lines and select callers in the order they phoned to attempt to guess the three items. We will restart the 30 second timer for each caller.
• Once someone has identified the 3 items they will be deemed the winner.
2.1 Anyone over 12 can play on air (with parental consent) but under 16s must be accompanied by an adult to the concert.
2.2 Callers must be available to play when they are called. If they are not, we will select another finalist.
2.3 For the Sunday competition round the winner must collect their tickets from Heart before 12pm or they will forfeit their prize.
3.1 A pair of V.I.P tickets at breakfast and drive Monday 12th July – Friday 16th.