Who’s Your American Idol?
Welcome to the Have a Heart Appeal! Find out how you could bid for this amazing auction prize!
This prize is available to listeners on Heart London.
Spend 7 nights in LA with tickets to the American Idol final.
If you like watching American Idol on 5* then you’ll love going to the live final in LA.
The highest bidder and a friend will jet to glamorous Los Angeles on the 14th May with Virgin Atlantic for an incredible two-centre trip with tickets to the final of American Idol thanks to 5*. You and a lucky friend could be at the Nokia Theatre LA for the live final – these tickets are like gold dust!
This incredible trip begins with a 3 night stay at The Thompson Beverly Hills which promises a serene and decadent location in the heart of busy Los Angeles. This modern Beverly Hills hotel merges the cool aesthetics of the late 60’s with the manicured elegance of Beverly Hills. Whilst here you will enjoy the luxury by staying in a stunning king deluxe room.
On the 16th May you will head to the Nokia Theatre LA for the final of American Idol. Now the auditions are complete, the competition to be this year’s American Idol is really hotting up and you will be the first to see who will be crowned the next American Idol. You will also be amongst the show’s music global icon Mariah Carey, industry vetran Randy Jackson, renowned rapper, singer, songwriter Nicki Minaj and country music superstar singer Keith Urban and host Ryan Seacrest. Not only will you see the winner crowned American Idol 2013 but you can also expect incredible performances from other celebrities on the night. Last year’s final featured Rhianna and Neil Diamond meaning we can only expect the best for 2013!
Following the hustle and bustle of Beverly Hills you will get to discover the best of the southern California culture with a 4 night stay at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa. This is a stunning Spanish-style resort with spacious accommodation, direct beach access with Beach Butler service. Offering the most authentic surf lifestyle, coupled with 10 miles of uninterrupted coastline, Huntington Beach is a welcoming town where visitors can feel at home on the sand.
So be the envy of all your friends with tickets to 5*’s hottest show in town and get bidding!
Terms and Condtions:
- This prize is for 2 people to go to the final of American Idol on the 16th May with return flights to LA from the UK
- A three night stay at Thompson Beverly Hills in a King Deluxe Room on a room only basis arriving 14th May, departing 17th May.
- A four night stay at Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa on a room only basis arriving 17th May, departing 21st May.
- Flights are from London Heathrow to Los Angeles with Virgin Atlantic in economy class.
- Outbound 14th May at 11.30 arriving 14.50.
- Inbound 21st May at 22.00 arriving 16.35 on 22nd May.
- Once flights and accommodations have been booked, the prize cannot be amended.
- Airport taxes (approximately £289.90 total fare for 2 pax on a return ticket) and transfers to and from the airport and between the hotels are not included.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure they have the correct visa and valid passport to travel. In order to check into US hotels a valid credit card is required.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to change the date and substitute with another date.
- At least one member of the group must be over the age of 18, prize is not suitable for under 6’s.
- Wheelchair access may be limited or unavailable.
- Prize cannot be resold. There is no cash alternative. This is a charity auction and as such no refunds are given.
- We require a prize winner name, contact number and email address to facilitate this prize.
- This prize is not available to Employees and non-employee workers of FremantelMedia North America, Inc., CORE Media Group Inc., 19 Entertainment, Inc., 19 TV Limited, 19 Recordings Inc., americanidol.com, American Idol ® Productions, Inc., and/or entities that exhibit or distribute American Idol ®.
- Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless FreemantleMedia North America, Inc., CORE Media Group Inc., 19 Entertainment, Inc., 19 TV Limited, 19 Recordings Inc., americanidol.com, American Idol ® Productions, Inc., and/or entities that exhibit or distribute AMERICAN IDOL ®, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies and the offers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) form and against any claim or cause of auction arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use of any prize.
This prize has now SOLD. CONGRATULATIONS to Jeremy Gee from Hadley, London, who bid £3,750!