On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Lucy Horobin 7pm - 10pm
Take That Photo competition
June and July 2011
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) which can be found at here apply to Take That photo competition ("the Competition") which will run from 00:01am on Thursday 30th June to 11.59pm on Sunday 10th July (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart London.
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant is to go online to heart.co.uk, upload an image they deem to be 'capturing the atmosphere of the Take That gigs at Wembley Stadium' and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01am on Thursday 30th June and close at 23.59 on Sunday 10th July.
4. A winner will be chosen by Global Radio staff based on what they feel is the best image capturing the atmosphere of the Take That gigs at Wembley Stadium.
5. By submitting your image to the site heart.co.uk to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such image and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
6. Up to 10 entries are permitted per person – with different images related to the Take That gigs at Wembley image each time you enter.
7. A variety of Take That CDs and DVDs from Take That's back catalogue; Gold Take That Progress CD and Take That T-shirt. No alternative prize will be given.
8. The winner will be notified within 28 working days of Sunday 10th July and arrangements to deliver the prize will be made