Royal Wedding Watch
With just days to go until the big day we've got all the news, gossip and photos from the build-up on one page.
If you want more details or some wonderful photos then just click on the links to go deeper into our Royal Wedding coverage.
Royal Wedding Watch: Friday 29th April:
Royal Wedding Watch: Thursday 28th April:
- Kate Middleton's been spending her last day as a commoner before she becomes a Princess tomorrow.
- Police have made a number of arrests ahead of the Royal Wedding.
- The royal wedding is likely to give shops in London's West End a 50 million pound boost.
- Britain has revoked a royal wedding invitation to the Syrian Ambassador.
- The Queen will leave Buckingham Palace tomorrow after hosting a lunchtime reception
- There's brewing controversy over Syria's ambassador to London being invited to the royal wedding.
- More than 2 billion people expected to watch the event on TV
- 66 per cent believe the monarchy will still be here in 100 years time.
- The Prime Minister's wedding gift is a book about Anglesey where the Prince is based with the RAF.
Royal Wedding Watch: Wednesday 27th April
- Prince William and Kate Middleton have had a final rehearsal before Friday's wedding
- William and Kate are reportedly attending a private wedding rehearsal at Westminster Abbey today.
- Pilots from RAF Coningsby have taken to the skies to rehearse the flypast
- David Cameron will wear a full morning suit to the wedding
- Heathrow Airport will play the National Anthem over its tannoy from now until the big day
- Passengers arriving at Heathrow will be treated to a red carpet.
- 100 extra street cleaners have been drafted into make London look "spic and span"
- A military dress rehearsal has been taking place since 4.30am this morning
Royal Wedding Watch: Tuesday 26th April:
- John Loughrey is the first royal fan to set up camp outside Westminster Abbey.
- Kate Middleton will have grey horses escort her to Westminster Abbey.
- Body language expert Peter Collet says the marriage WILL last.
- Forecasters say there's a risk of thunder and lightening on Friday.
- If we do get rain William and Kate will leave Westminster Abbey in a Glass Coach.
- It will take Kate three and a half minutes to walk down the aisle.
- Kate's father Michael will accompany her down the "Abbey Red" coloured carpet.
- A protest group with Middle Eastern links has warned police it's planning disruptions