Birth name: Victoria Louise Lott
Date of birth: 12 January 1991
Place of birth: Bromley, London
Career highlights: Lott's debut single "Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)" was released in June 2009 and went straight to number one in the UK Singles Chart. Lott's follow-up single "Boys and Girls", also topped the UK charts in September 2009. Her debut album Turn It Up was released in September 2009, reached number six on the UK Albums Chart, has been certified platinum and spawned four consecutive Top 20 singles.
Highest Charting Singles Include: "Mama Do (Uh Oh, Uh Oh)" and "Boys and Girls"
|Cry Me Out||Boys and Girls|
|Mama Do||Without you|
- Lott was born in Bromley, south east London. She lives in Brentwood, Essex with her father, who is a stock broker, and her mother, a housewife; she also has an older brother and sister.
- As a student she appeared in the West End production of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the London Palladium.
- L. A. Reid heard a few of her demos and signed her to the Island Def Jam Music Group when she was fifteen, but after a change of managers a bidding war ensued, resulting in her now being signed to Mercury Records in the UK and to Interscope Records in the U.S.
- Lott's second lead single "Boys and Girls" was released on 6 September 2009 and topped the UK Singles Chart on 13 September 2009.
- Lott was chosen as the face of Nokia's "Illuvial Pink Collection" mobile phone range, saying "I spend loads of time on my mobile, so it's important to me that it looks good.