Team Heart Brighton Marathon 2014 T&Cs
Brighton Marathon 2014
Event Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Have a Heart:
1. I would like to take part in the Brighton Marathon 2014 scheduled to take place on 6th April 2014 (“the Event”) on behalf of Global Charities Limited under appeal name “Have a Heart” (“HaH”).
2. I acknowledge that to participate in the Event on a Have a Heart place, I must pay a non-refundable registration fee of £49 (Forty nine pounds inc. VAT) and pledge to raise a minimum of £475 (Four hundred and seventy five pounds) in sponsorship (excluding gift aid) by 28th April 2014. I understand that I am expected to make up the shortfall myself by 28th April 2014 if applicable. I understand that if I have already secured my own place in the event I am not required to pay a registration fee or make a minimum sponsorship pledge.
3. Any monies raised in connection with the Brighton Marathon 2014 must be passed to Have a Heart. I hereby accept full responsibility for ensuring that all sponsorship monies/donations received by me for the Brighton Marathon 2014 will be paid to Have a Heart without delay.
4. I hereby enclose a registration fee of £49 (Forty nine pounds inc. VAT) and understand that this is a non-refundable registration deposit, and will not be deducted from or included in my sponsorship target.
5. I will inform Have a Heart as soon as possible in case I suffer any injury or become aware of any other material reason which would prohibit me from taking part in the Event.
6. I warrant that I will be at least 18 years of age as of Brighton Marathon 2014 and understand the risks in taking part in this Event. Additionally, I know of no illness, injury or medical condition which I suffer from and which would prohibit or affect my participation in the Event and, in any case, confirm that I will seek medical advice before participating in the Event to ensure that I am in fit physical state to participate.
7. I shall not hold Have a Heart liable for death, personal injury/damage or illness that I may suffer while participating in the Event save for where death or personal injury is caused by the negligence of Have a Heart.
8. I am happy to allow Have a Heart to use my name and any footage, audio or photograph(s) taken of me during the Brighton Marathon 2014 without further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.
Terms and Conditions of Rockinghorse:
- I am happy to allow Rockinghorse to use my name and any footage, audio or photograph(s) taken of me during the Brighton Half Marathon 2014 without further notification as part of its publications, promotion and advertising activities.