KENT: Bluewater May Half Term 2019 T&Cs
14 May 2019, 17:26 | Updated: 14 May 2019, 17:34
Terms and Conditions for the Heart Kent Breakfast Bluewater May Half Term Promotion
Bluewater May Half Term Giveaway….on Heart Kent May 2019
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Bluewater Half Term Restaurant & Activity’ radio competition (the “Competition"), which will run on Monday 20th May until Friday 24th may 2019. The "Radio Station" is Heart Kent.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Specific Rules along with the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the breakfast show and wait for the cue to call. To enter they must call 01227 772000 (the “Telephone Line”). Telephone calls will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air. The competition will run Monday 20th May - 24th May 2019.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- ‘Super Matt’ will ask a question to the listeners. They will have to call to answer the question. One caller will be taken to air to answer the Super Question. If correct they will win the prize package. If incorrect, another caller will be brought to air. This will continue until someone has won the package.
- Over 16’s only.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person, per day.
- Each daily prize giveaway consists of the following:
8.1. £200 Bluewater gift card,
8.2. 4 person family pass to Gravity at Bluewater,
8.3. 4 person framily pass to Pirate Cove Adventure Park, 4 person family pass to Dinotropolis.
8.4. A Family Meal:
8.4.1.Monday: A family meal to the value of £100 at Bill’s
8.4.2.Tuesday: A family meal to the value of £100 at Ask
8.4.3.Wednesday: A family meal to the value of £100 at Pizza Express
8.4.4.Thursday: A family meal to the value of £100 at Rosa’s Thai
8.4.5.Friday: A family meal to the value of £100 at TGI Friday
- Winners details will be given to Bluewater to organise receipt of prize.
- Bookings for Pirate Cove Adventure Park and Dinotropolis are subject to availability and we would advise pre booking.
- Bluewater Gift Card T&Cs can be found at https://bluewater.clevercardz.net/Pages/CardholderAgreement
- Winners details will be passed to Gravity at Bluewater who will call the winner or the winner can walk in to the park to redeem (pre booking is advised).
- Further charges may apply for additional family members.
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize isn’t transferable.
- Winners details will be passed to Bluewater and Gravity who will contact each winner with instructions on how to redeem their prize.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global or Blueco Limited, (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize then the winning Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected. Bluewater will get in touch with the winner to arrange collection of the prize.
- Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize