Kate Middleton No Time To Die premiere outfit: Everything she wore from dress to jewellery
28 September 2021, 20:07
Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge, looked phenomenal in a gold Jenny Packham gown as she attended the world premiere of No Time To Die in London.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked glamorous in a bedazzled gold gown, complete with a flattering V-neck and cape detail.
From her dress, to accessories and jewellery, here's everything you need to know about the look.
- Kate Middleton and Prince William have a secret third home that means a lot to the Queen
- Five ways 'relatable' Kate Middleton continuously shows us she's just like us
- Rarely seen pictures of Kate and William that give us a sneak-peek inside their relationship
Kate Middleton's gorgeous gown is by Jenny Packham, one of the Duchess of Cambridge's favourite designers.
The dress appears to be a bespoke gown, but looks to be modelled off the Embellished Margot Gown, on sale at Harrods for a whopping £2,800.
It appears Kate had the shape changed slightly, adding bold shoulders and a cape at the back.
To accessorise, Kate kept it simple and let the dress make the statement.
She opted to not carry a clutch bag – a very odd choice for the Duchess of Cambridge – and to wear very little jewellery.
The royal beauty chose not to wear a necklace, but instead a statement earring.
Kate's earrings are the bespoke crystal and pearl disc earrings by O’Nitaa Catherine.
This isn't the first time we've seen Kate wearing the stunning earrings as they made their debut during her 2019 tour of Pakistan with William.
Hair & makeup
Kate has never been one for over-the-top makeup looks, or hair styles for that matter, which means she struck a perfect balance for the premiere.
In order for people to appreciate the dress in all its glory, Kate wore her hair up in an intricate but also simple do.
The Duchess of Cambridge's makeup was also perfection, with a subtle smoky eye created using copper shades, a thin eyeliner and long lashes to finish off.
- Diana's wedding dress designer reveals how she fooled the press into thinking it was pink
- This previously unseen clip of Diana telling Harry off is hilarious
- First look at Princess Diana with Harry and William on the set of The Crown