Heart Scotland - Win A Trip To Derry With Loganair - March19
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Loganair’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 13th March 2019 to 27th March 2019 on Heart Scotland (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on 13th March 2019 and close at 23:59 on 27th March 2019.
4. Entrants will have to answer a multiple choice question and fill out the required details.
5. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over, live in Scotland and be able to travel to Glasgow for the flights.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive a break to Derry for two people with flights with Loganair.
9. The prize consists of:
£300 cheque to book accommodation - this will be sent by post and can take up to 28 days to arrive at the winner's address
Return flights with Loganair from Glasgow to Derry - includes a 20kg luggage allowance per person
10. The prize must be taken within three months of winning.
11. Flights are subject to availability therefore flexibility with dates will be required.
12. Flights are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
13. No compensation will be payable in case of delay or postponing prize.
14. Winner must make their own way to Glasgow for the flight.
15. Transfers are not included.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion