Heart network: Channel 4 The Circle
4 September 2019, 14:35 | Updated: 21 October 2019, 09:38
Circle – Burst 4 – Heart Network, October 2019.
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘The Circle – Burst 1’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 12th October 2019 to 18th October 2019 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• Online entry will open at 00:01 on 12th October 2019 and close at 23:59 on 18th October 2019.
• To enter the Competition, an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk, register their details and answer the multiple-choice question.
• One winner will be selected at random from all correct and eligible entries, and will be notified of their win by phone call or email within 28 days of the end date of the competition.
• This competition is owned by Global, The Media & Entertainment Group and is not administered by Channel 4.
• All entrants must be 18 years or over to be eligible.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• The winner will receive £1,000, fulfilled in the form of a cheque with 28 days of the competition end date.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.