On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Toby Anstis 7pm - 10pm
1 November 2019, 14:51 | Updated: 1 November 2019, 14:58
1. The following rules (“Rules”) together with Communicorp UK ("Communicorp UK ") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at heart.co.uk apply to Leasing Options’ radio competition ("the Competition") which will run from Monday 4th November to Sunday 1st December (“the Duration”). The "Radio Station" is Heart Yorkshire
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and answer the question on the Leeds Playhouse/Wizard of Oz win page within the win section of the Yorkshire site.
4. One winner will be chosen at random from correct answers and contacted by a member of the Communicorpuk team via phone & email.
5. The winner will then have 48 hours from the point of contact to accept the prize via phone or email.
6. If 48 hours passes and there is no response from the winner, we will choose a new winner and contact them. The second chosen winner will have 24 hours to claim the prize.
7. Entries must be 18 years of age or older
8. Entries must live within the Heart Yorkshire trading area
9. The prize is a family of 4 tickets to see Wizard of Oz at Leeds Playhouse on December 6th.
10. The prize MUST be taken on December 6th and is non transferable
11. If the prize cannot be taken by the winner on December 6th, a new prize cannot be given.
12. The prize includes a meal for the family including main meal and one drink each.
13. The value of the meal must be no greater than £80 any additions must be paid for by the winner.
14. The prize includes an overnight stay for the family which will be chosen and booked by Communicorp uk around availability with hotel.