On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Pandora Christie 7pm - 10pm
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at heart.co.uk/yorkshire) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Communicorp UK (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to Win with the Mining Museum radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 10th July to 28th July on Heart Yorkshire (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
3. To enter the Competition an entrant must go online to heart.co.uk/yorkshire and register their details and answer a simple multiple-choice question. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 10th July and closed at midnight on 28th July.
4. From all the entries one person with the correct answer will be picked at random and called on Monday 29th July.
6. Entry is open to over 18’s only and proof of identity may be required
Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
Party at the Pit for 15 children and 3 adults.
14 themed birthday invitations
15 children and 3 accompanying adults go underground
Dedicated party host throughout
Meet Maurice the Miner
Snap Bag Party Food
Chance for parents to take photos of the children in our miner themed photo board
10% discount vouchers for the Museum Café for parents
15 party bags
Time to play on the outside play area and visit the Pit Ponies after the party
The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of winning
Communicorp UK reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.