Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset - Wincanton Racecourse FGF Competition Rules
Artist Race with Wincanton Racecourse
Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to Artist Race (the “Competition") which will run from on Friday 29th March on Heart Bristol, Bath & Somerset (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must text the word HORSE to 82122. Messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing times of the text line will be given out on air.
4. An Entrant will be randomly selected from all texts on Friday 29th March 2019. They will be brought to air and played a montage of three tracks, with a bed of horse SFX. If the entrant gets all three artists (of the songs) correct they will win. The artists' names can be given in any order. The montage of three clips will only be played once. If they fail to get all three right another entrant will be selected for their chance to play to win. This will continue until a winner is found.
5. All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random. The producer's decision is final.
6. Entrant must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. The winner will receive entry to the Family Fun Day on Sunday 14th April for 4 people plus £250 cash to spend
9. Each ticket includes:
Enclosure Admission on the 14th of April only.
A £2 totepool bet
A voucher to claim a pint of draft beer or medium glass of house wine, or a soft/hot drink available at any of the bars within Wincanton Racecourse
A Racecard for the day
One free meal voucher
PLUS CASH PRIZE FUND £250 to be supplied by Global
Prize Terms and Conditions:
12. Tokens cannot be redeemed for cash and change cannot be given
13. The winner must collect the package from the box office on race day and must have their ID present
14. The £250 cash will be sent via cheque. The cheque can take up to 28 days to be received.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.