WTW-Scott Cinema Competition Terms and Conditions
5 November 2019, 11:05 | Updated: 5 November 2019, 11:06
WTW-Scott Cinema Competition Terms and Conditions November 2019
WTW-Scott Cinema Competition – Heart West Country & Heart South West – Nov 19
The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Radio’s ("Global Radio") general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/apply to WTW-Scott Cinema Competition ("the Competition") which will open on Friday 8th November at 6:00AM and Closes on Sunday 24th November at 10:00PM is detailed below.
1. The "Radio Station" is Heart West Country & Heart South West
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from the Radio Station.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must
Go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open on the following dates and times [on each day of the Competition].
October Competition Online entry opens on Friday 8th November at 6:00AM and Closes on Sunday 24th November at 10:00PM.
4. Entrants must correctly answer the question at heart.co.uk to be entered into the prize draw. One Winner will be selected at random from all correct and valid entries.
5. Winners will be contacted by email to arrange prize distribution. If incorrect contact details are provided, or selected entrant does not answer within 48-hour period, another winner may be selected.
6. Entrants must be UK residents aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive a prize which will comprise of; 4 tickets to see a film of their choice. Plus 4x medium combos, which is a Medium Popcorn & Medium Sugar-Free dispensed drink.
9. Locations for ticket use include Scott Cinemas in Barnstaple, Bridgwater, Bristol, Exmouth, Lyme Regis, Newton Abbot and Sidmoth; and WTW Cinemas in Newquay, St Austell, Truro and Wadebridge.
10. Tickets can be used for to see any film of the winner's choice at one of the specified locations.
11. Tickets are subject to availability and should be booked in advance for the desired performance
12. Winners should be 18 year of age or over, and guests should be of applicable age for the chosen film.
13. There will be no substitutions on the prize details and no cash alternative is offered.
14. Winner’s details will be shared with WTW-Scott Cinemas for the purpose of prize fulfilment only.
15. Global Radio reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.
16. The prize is none negotiable and none refundable, and admission to WTW-Scott Cinemas is subject to their own terms and conditions.