On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden 6:30am - 10am
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘[Westlife CBC’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 1st November 2019 to 17th November 2019 on Heart Essex (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
To enter the Competition an Entrant must:
3. Go online to heart.co.uk, answer the multiple-choice question and register their details. Online entry will open at 8am on 1st November and close at Midnight on 17th November 2019.
4. One winner will be selected at random from correct and eligible answers.
5. Winner will be notified by a phone call – all entrants must give a valid phone number to be contacted on, reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner. Global reserves the right to pick another winner in the event of non-contact.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
7. 4 x Gold upgrade VIP Tickets to see Westlife in Colchester Castle Park on 11th July 2020 which includes:
- Access to the private bar.
- Access to luxury toilets.
- Fast track Entry
- One welcome drink per person.
- Welcome drink is anything from the bar on the day – one drink per person.
8. The winner will also receive £250.
9. The winner will collect their VIP entry tickets from the box office on the day and will need to bring proof of ID.
10. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.