Heart London: South Western Railway 6
13 September 2019, 11:43 | Updated: 13 September 2019, 11:46
South Western Railway on Heart London, September 2019
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the South Western Railway radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 16th September 2019 - Sunday 22nd September 2019 on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk, register their details and upload a picture of their favourite family memory.
• Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 9th September 2019 and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 22nd September.
• From all correct and eligible entrants, one entrant will be randomly selected, and awarded their prize by Global Radio by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the closing date and will be given details of how to accept their prize. Failure by the winner to accept the prize in the manner specified within 28 days of the Promoter's email will make any claim invalid and the promoter will then select another winner (again selected randomly in a draw) from all remaining eligible entries who will be contacted as above.
• Photos will not be considered an eligible entry if they are deemed as rude, offensive, illegal or condoning dangerous behavior.
• By submitting [a video / an image to the site <url> to the Radio Station you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such [video / image and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free license in the copyright and all other rights in and to the [video / image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station [and Global Radio] shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station [and Global Radio] and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• Return South Western Railway train travel for 2 adults and 2 children from London to Winchester
• Return transfers from train station to the hotel
• Overnight accommodation in a 4-star hotel in Winchester for 2 adults and 2 children
• Admission to Marwell Zoo for 2 adults and 2 children
• Lunch at Marwell Zoo for 2 adults and 2 children
Prize Terms and Conditions:
• Your prize includes off peak train travel by South Western Railway that will need to be booked with us at least 6 weeks before you plan to travel. Off peak refers to travel booked outside of morning and evening commuter periods.
• Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes the Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day/ weekends, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends in the UK.
• Transfers will be provided in the form of a taxi allowance up to the value of £20.00. Taxi allowance will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details.
• Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
• You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a family room with en-suite bathroom on a room only basis.
• Tickets for the Marwell Zoo are based on 2 adults and 2 children. Children are classed as under the age of 17. Marwell Zoo opens daily from 10am-4pm.
• All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion