Heart London: South Western Railway 7
13 September 2019, 11:00 | Updated: 17 September 2019, 12:03
South Western Railway on Heart London, September/October 2019
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to the South Western Railway radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 30th September 2019 – Sunday 13th October 2019 on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to http://www.heart.co.uk, register their details and an answer a multiple-choice question.
• Online entry will open at 00:01am on Monday 30th September 2019 and close at 23:59pm on Sunday 13th October 2019.
• 1 x winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
• Entrants must be aged 18 years or older.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• Return South Western Railway travel for 2 adults and 2 children to Ashurst
• Return transfers from the station to the hotel
• Overnight accommodation at a centrally located hotel
• Breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children in the hotel restaurant each morning
• Admission to the New Forest Wildlife Park for 2 adults and 2 children
Prize Terms and Conditions:
• Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes the Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day/weekend, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends in the UK.
• Your prize includes off peak train travel with South Western Railways that will need to be booked with us at least 6 weeks before you plan to travel. Off peak refers to travel booked outside of morning and evening commuter periods. Children should be 15 years or younger at the time of travel.
• Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
• You will be staying in a 3-4* hotel, sharing a family room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
• Admission to New Forest Wildlife Park is based on 2 adults and 2 children. Zoo opens daily from 10am to 4pm.
• All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion