Tower of London, Heart London
9 September 2019, 00:01
Tower of London on Heart London
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competitions/ (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Tower of London’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 09/09/19 to 29/09/19 on Heart London (the “Radio Station”).
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk answer a question and register their details.
- Online entry will open at 00:01 on 09/09/19 and close at 23:59 on 29/09/19.
- One winner will be randomly selected from all correct, eligible entries and will be contacted by telephone and/or email within 7 days of the competition closing.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
1 winner will win:
- Annual pass to Historic Royal Palaces. Family membership is for 2 adults and up to 6 children (Aged 5-15).
The membership must be redeemed within 1 year. It is then valid for a year from this date.
Entrance to Kew Palace is via Kew Gardens, which is subject to an entrance fee. Membership entitles you to 10% discount on entrance into Kew Gardens.
- A private morning tour of the Jewel House at The Tower of London to see the Crown Jewels before it opens to the public (up to 10 guests). Tour must be claimed before 31 December 2019, dates are subject to availability.
- £500 spending money
- The prize is non transferrable or refundable.
- This prize cannot be sold or gifted & will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- There is no cash alternative or other alternative to the prize in whole or part.
- The Prize winner must be one of the names registered on the annual pass.
- The Prize winner must be one of the guests to attend the private morning tour.
- The private morning tour can be taken between 08:25 – 09:00 Tuesday to Saturday, or between 09:15 – 10:00 Sunday to Monday.
- The private morning tour includes up to 10 guests. Further additional guests can be added for £80 + VAT per person, up to a maximum of 60 guests in total.
- Historic Royal Palaces reserves the right to hold void, suspend or cancel, or amend the prize where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The annual pass to Historic Royal Palaces is valid for 1 year upon registration, and is valid for 2 adults and up to 3 children. The pass can be used to visit all of Historic Royal Palaces sites.
- £500 spending money will be sent to the winner in a form of a cheque and will be supplied by Global. The cheque will be sent to the winner within 28 working days from winning the competition.
Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.