On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden 6:30am - 10am
29 September 2019, 15:10 | Updated: 1 October 2019, 11:26
Apple Music – Heart Network Competition April - May 2020
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk.com/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apple Music’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Monday 20th April to Sunday 3rd May 2020 on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the competition, listeners must go online to heart.co.uk
4. Listeners must then register their details and answer a multiple-choice question to enter the competition.
5. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 20th April and close at 23:59 on 10th May 2020.
6. 1x winner will be selected from all correct entries
7. Entrants must be 18 years or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. Entrants must be based in the UK.
One winner will receive:
10. Return flights for 2 to San Francisco, California
11. 4-night stay at the Holiday Inn Express, Fisherman’s Wharf San Francisco, in a double bed suite.
12. 1-day taxi return trip from hotel to Cupertino, California to visit Apple headquarters Visitor Centre.
13. 2 x 12 months subscriptions to Apple Music
14. £500 spending money in the form of a cheque
15. Travel Insurance
Prize Terms and Conditions:
16. Prize is subject to availability at the discretion of the organiser and excludes Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter and Bank Holidays.
17. Airport transport included
18. Winners will be responsible for transport around San Francisco
19. Stay will be at the Holiday Inn, Fisherman’s Warf in San Francisco, California
20. Hotel is classed between 3 to 4 Star and are based on 2 people sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
21. Twin rooms can be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
22. All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
23. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.