Heart: TK Maxx Homesense
20 April 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 20 April 2019, 19:14
TK Maxx/Homesense Competition – Heart Network - April – July 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘TK Maxx/ Homesense’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 20th April - 21st July on Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to the TK Maxx/ Homesense competition page hosted at Heart.co.uk, register their details and correctly answer the multiple-choice question.
4. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 20th April 2019 and close at 23:59 on 21st July 2019.
5. There will be a weekly competition over the course of 13 weeks, meaning that there will be 13 chances to win.
6. Each Monday, there will be a new question posted on the competition page at 00.01.. At the end of each week, Global will select one eligible winner at random from all the online entries received during that week and contact them off air to confirm their prize.
7. Global will attempt to contact the winner via telephone or email within 7 days of the weekly competition closing. If the winner doesn’t respond within 7 days, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternative randomly selected eligible Entrant chosen.
8. Gift cards will be sent to each winner within 28 days of the winner being contacted by Global to be informed of their win. The prize will be sent by First Class post and recorded delivery. A signature will need to be provided on delivery.
9. Entrant must be aged 18 years or over.
10. Entry is restricted to one entry per week per person; duplicate entries per week will be excluded from the Competition.
11. Entrants must reside in the UK.
12. The weekly prize is a gift card worth £1,000 to spend at TK Maxx and Homesense, either in store or online.
13. The winners agree to allow Global to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. We reserve the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winners. The winners may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced.
14. Subject to the consent of the winners, the surname and county of residence of the winners will be available on request for 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
15. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.
Gift Card terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions of use
17. HomeSense gift cards can be used in HomeSense and TK Maxx stores. A gift card can only be used in the country in which it was purchased or issued.
18. There are two types of gift card. An open value gift card remains open and further amounts can be added to it at any time up to a maximum value of £999.99. A specified value gift card has a fixed amount when purchased and further amounts cannot be added. Ask in store if you are not sure which gift card you have.
19. Gift cards can only be used for the purchase of merchandise. No more than five gift cards can be used in one transaction. Gift cards purchased in store cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
20. The holder of the gift card is responsible for its security. Lost, stolen or damaged gift cards will not be replaced.
21. Purchases made with a gift card will be deducted from the balance until it reaches zero. No change will be given, so the remaining balance will stay on the gift card and can be spent on future purchases. If the purchase price exceeds the amount available to spend on the gift card, the remaining balance can be settled via another accepted payment method. You can check your balance in store or online at www.homesense.com or www.tkmaxx.com
22. The cost of anything you buy with a gift card and return to store in accordance with the TK Maxx and HomeSense Returns Policy will be refunded to a gift card. This does not affect your statutory rights. See full details of our Returns Policy at https://www.tkmaxx.com/uk/en/returns.
23. The funds on your gift card are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation scheme.