Heart South Wales - Win Tickets To Dumbo With Papa John's
Heart Loves The Movies - Dumbo
Heart South Wales
February and March 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Heart Loves The Movies’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 18th March to 28th March 2019 on Heart South Wales (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:00 on 18th March 2019 and close at 23:59 on 28th March 2019.
4. Entrants will be asked to answer the question “What animal is Dumbo?"
5. Winners will be selected at random from all correct entries. There will be a total of 53 winners selected.
6. Winners will be contacted by email after the closing date to be informed they’ve won.
7. Entrants must be 18 or over.
8. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
9. 53 winners in total will receive 4 x individual tickets to Heart’s screening of Dumbo at Odeon Swansea, Quay Parade, Parc Tawe, Swansea, SA1 2BA on 5th April 2019 at 7PM. Doors will open at 6:30PM.
10. Tickets are non-transferable. If a winner cannot attend the event, their tickets will be re-allocated to another winner.
11. Tickets will be posted recorded delivery to the address provided by the entrant in the online form. Attendees will be required to bring the tickets with them to the screening otherwise entry will be refused.
12. A total of 212 individual tickets are available to be won for the Dumbo screening.
13. No cash alternative will be provided.
14. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.