HEART KENT - Eurotunnel T&Cs
18 April 2019, 15:29 | Updated: 25 April 2019, 09:45
Terms and Conditions for the Heart Kent Eurotunnel giveaway.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Eurotunnel Heart Breakfast & Drive Activity’ radio competition (the “Competition"), which will run on Tuesday 23rd April until Friday 26th April 2019. The "Radio Station" is Heart Kent.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Specific Rules along with the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must listen to the breakfast show and wait for the cue to call. To enter they must text 82122 (the “Telephone Line”). The presenters will play a phrase that listeners must guess the correct translation for. The Breakfast presenters will give the translations on air. Texts will be charged at standard network rates. The winner will be selected and called back in Drive. The opening and closing times of the Telephone Line will be given out on air. The competition will run Tuesday 23rd April - 26th April 2019.
- All Entrants selected to play on air will be required to talk to the presenter(s) and the conversation will be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over or cannot continue the call for any reason the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- The caller will be taken to air and the Drivetime presenter will ask the caller a question, the caller will have to correctly identify the phrase to win the prize. If they fail to guess correctly a new caller will be selected.
- Over 18's only.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person, per day.
Each daily prize giveaway consists of; a trip for 4 people to a European location in their own car. £300 spending money to cover expenses and meals. Bed and breakfast in a hotel for 2 nights. Winners details will be given to Eurotunnel to organise receipt of prize.
- Tuesday's prize: Hotel mini break France 2 nights, 3-star hotel Le Touquet B+B
- Wednesday's prize: Hotel mini break Belgium 2 nights, 3 star hotel Antwerp B+B
- Thursday prize: Hotel mini break Holland 2 nights, 3 star hotel Rotterdam B+B
- Friday's prize: Hotel mini break France 2 nights, 3-star hotel Reims B+B
There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize isn’t transferable. Domestic use vehicle only not a truck/commercial van or lorry. Only valid on Eurotunnel for crossing.
1 x family room for up to 4 will be allocated with children under 16.
Trips must be taken before 30th December 2019.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that (i) the Prize cannot be taken by a winning Entrant for any reason beyond the control of Global or Eurotunnel Le Shuttle, (ii) the Prize is returned as undeliverable, (iii) the winning Entrant fails to respond to a Prize notification within 28 days or (iv) the winning Entrant declines the Prize then the winning Entrant will be disqualified and an alternate winning Entrant may be selected. Eurotunnel will get in touch with the winner to arrange booking of the prize.
- Global Radio reserves the right to substitute prize