Prince William hints Kate Middleton wants more children during royal outing
21 January 2022, 11:51
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are parents to three beautiful children, but has Kate Middleton got her sights set on having another?
Listen to this article
The hint was dropped by Prince Harry's brother during a royal outing this week, where William and Kate visited charity Church on the Street in Lancashire.
During the visit, the Duchess of Cambridge met with a couple, Trudi and Alistair Barrie, and their baby daughter Anastasia.
- Kate Middleton and Prince William could move into the Queen's 'forgotten castle'
- How Kate Middleton paid tribute to The Queen and Princess Diana in 40th birthday pictures
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's adorable nicknames for Charlotte revealed
Kate could not contain her excitement over meeting the little baby, who she ended up holding during the visit.
In footage taken from the day, Kate cooed over the baby as William remarks: "Don't give my wife any more ideas!"
He jokingly added: "Don't take her with you".
This is not the first time the Duchess has shown a desire to have more children, with a similar incident occurring back in February 2019.
The pair were in Northern Ireland on an official visit when Kate confessed to a member of the public she felt "broody" as she met a five-month-old baby.
When asked if there would be a fourth baby by the person, Kate replied: "I think William would be a little worried."
Kate and William first became parents in July 2013 when Prince George was born.
The couple welcomed Princess Charlotte two years later in May of 2015, followed by Prince Louis in April 2018.
- The school rule Prince George and Princess Charlotte 'didn't have to follow'
- Prince William reveals the song that always reminds him of Princess Diana
- The Cambridge's 2021 Christmas card revealed with the entire family