2 September 2019, 00:01 | Updated: 11 September 2019, 15:13
DFDS Seaways Burst 2 Heart Competition on Heart North East, September 2019.
• The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at http://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘DFDS Seaways Burst 2 Heart Competition’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 16/09/19 to 20/09/19 on Heart North East (the “Radio Station”).
• Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
• To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on the 16/09/19 and close at 13:00 on 20/09/19.
• When the competition closes at 13:00 on 20/09/19, one winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries, and a member of the Global team will attempt to contact the winner 3 times by phone within the next half an hour. If Global does not succeed in making contact with the chosen Entrant within the half an hour, another winner will be selected at random, and the process repeated. This process will be continued until Global has made contact with an Entrant and they will be deemed the winner.
• The winner will be asked to come to air for a ‘winning moment’ which may be live or pre-recorded and played out during the Heart North East Drive Show.
• Entrants must be aged 18 or over and be in possession of a valid passport.
• The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
• Entry is restricted to one entry per person for the duration of the competition; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
• Entrants must live in the Heart North East TSA (NE, SR, DH, DL or TS postal areas)
A trip to Amsterdam for a family of four (2 adults, 2 children) with DFDS return ferry crossing, overnight stay in Amsterdam plus £100 spending money.
The DFDS Seaways ferry crossing includes:
• Return crossings for 4 people
• The ferry departs from DFDS’s Newcastle port and prize winners will be expected to find their own way to the port before departure and also their own transport once they return to the Newcastle port. The address can be found here - International Passenger Terminal, Royal Quays, North Shields, Tyne & Wear, NE29 6EE
• Cabin upgrade to sea view cabin
• Return coach transfers to Amsterdam city centre from port
• Free breakfast & evening meals both ways
• The prize is valid for travel until 30 March 2020, excluding bank holiday weekends and school holidays.
• The prize is subject to availability and usual DFDS terms & conditions and competition terms apply.
• Children must be aged 15 or younger.
The Overnight Stay in Amsterdam includes:
• Overnight accommodation at a centrally located 4-star hotel in Amsterdam for 2 adults and 2 children
• Breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children in the hotel restaurant
• Travel insurance
• Your stay is subject to availability at the time booking. You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a quadruple room with en- suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. Your prize stay also includes funds to pay tourism tax that is payable locally to the hotel when you check-out.
• Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
• The £100 spending money will be sent out as a cheque within 28 days of initial contact with the winner.
• Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.