On Air Now
Early Breakfast with Jenni Falconer 4am - 6:30am
Heart North East
2nd – 15th September 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/competition/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘Seaham Hall’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 2nd September 2019 to 15th September 2019 on Heart North East (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00:01 on 2nd September 2019 and close at 23:59 on 15th September 2019.
4. Entrants must answer the multiple-choice question and fill out the required details for the chance to win.
5. One winner will be chosen at random from all correct entries and contacted by Heart.
6. Entrants must be 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. One winner will receive an overnight stay at Seaham Hall staying in Seaham Hall’s Ada Lovelace Suite with a bottle of champagne on arrival, dinner for two, 2 x 60-minute treatments of the winner's choice, breakfast the following morning and full use of Seaham Hall's award-winning spa facilities.
9. The dinner will need to be pre-booked and includes a bottle of house wine and a 3-course meal (sides and other drinks additional cost to the winner). Diet requirements - There are no restrictions for dietary requirements, if the winner can inform Seaham Hall of their requirement then they can cater to their needs.
10. The prize includes full use of the award-winning spa facilities from 12 noon on arrival until 12 noon on the day of departure.
11. The spa treatments of the winner’s choice can be chosen fro an Ishga 60 minute facial or massage.
Drift away massage – 45 mins
Work it out Mediterranean massage – 60mins
Ishga massage- 60 mins
12. Breakfast is included and is served in The Dining Room. For breakfast in bed, a supplement of £10pp tray charge would apply, payable by the winner.
13. The prize is for two people and both must be aged 18 or over.
14. The prize will be sent to the winner in the form of a voucher and the voucher is valid for 6 months, though not valid from 16th December 2019 till 6th January 2020.
15. The winner will need to book with their voucher through Seaham Hall.
16. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize at its absolute discretion.