Apple Music Christmas, Dec 19
4 December 2019, 15:32
Apple Music/Robbie Williams on Heart Network, December 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Apple Music/Robbie Williams’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from Wednesday December 4th 2019 to Wednesday December 11th 2019 on the Heart Network (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. Online entry will open at 00:01 on Wednesday December 4th 2019 and close at 10:00am on Wednesday December 11th 2019.
4. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to www.heart.co.uk and submit a video of their child or children re-enacting a moment they have performed or will be performing in a Christmas concert/show. Videos submitted can be up to 1 minute in duration and a maximum file size of 250mb. Any videos received outside of these criteria, will be discounted from entry. The Entrant must also submit a short summary about the video. Listeners will be asked to register their details to complete their entry.
5. Entrants may be contacted at any point between Wednesday December 4th 2019 and 3pm on Wednesday December 11th 2019. If Global cannot contact an entrant via the details they provided after three attempts, may forfeit their right to the prize.
6. Winning entries will be judged on the following criteria: creativity, originality and being feel good. The Breakfast producers’ decision is final.
7. If any submitted entry is deemed to be rude, offensive, illegal, condoning dangerous behaviour or not deemed appropriate for Heart’s Feel Good family audience, it will be excluded from the competition.
8. All Entrants chosen as a Winner will be required to talk to the presenter(s) via Facetime and the call may be recorded and played on-air. If the caller fails to answer a return call from Global, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, cannot continue the call for any reason or the phone line is not of a suitable quality for broadcast (at the discretion of the producer) the call may be terminated, and another Entrant chosen. By submitting a video clip to www.heart.co.uk you: (i) warrant that you control all copyright and all other rights (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) in and to such video or image; and (ii) confirm the grant by you to the Radio Station and Global Radio of a worldwide, perpetual, royalty free licence in the copyright and all other rights in and to the video or image (including, without limitation, performers’ rights) and you waive any moral rights and like rights you have in relation to the video; so that the Radio Station and Global Radio shall be entitled to use the video in any and all media at no cost to the Radio Station and Global Radio and such use shall not infringe the rights of any third party. Videos submitted can be up to 1 minute in duration and a maximum file size of 250mb. Any videos received outside of these criteria, will be discounted from entry.
9. Entrants acknowledge that their video and any still may be used on Heart and/or Apple Music channels including websites, competition pages, social channels, newsletters, outdoor advertising during the promotion or at a future date. The winners may be contacted via the contact details provided to discuss this.
10. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
11. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
12. Entrants can only win once during the ‘Apple Music/Robbie Williams’ promotion.
13. Entrants must be available to take either a live voice call or live Facetime call between Monday December 9th 2019 and Friday December 13th 2019 during the Breakfast Show.
14. Each Winner and their guest must be able to travel on Monday December 16th 2019 for the Robbie Williams concert, staying overnight and returning on Tuesday December 17th 2019.
1 winner per day will receive:
- 2 tickets to the Robbie Williams Christmas Party at the SSE Arena, Wembley on Monday December 16th 2019
- Ten Christmas toys in a sack with a non-personalised gift tag signed by Robbie Williams.
- Return train travel for 2 people to London on Monday 16th December 2019 returning on Tuesday 17th December 2019
- Return transfers from the station to the hotel
- Overnight accommodation at the 4-star Victory House Hotel
- Breakfast for 2 people in the hotel
- Tickets to Robbie Williams Christmas Party at SSE Arena on Monday 16th December 2019 for 2 people
- Return transfers from the hotel to Robbie Williams Christmas Party at SSE Arena
- £200.00 spending money
- Family Christmas presents wrapped and delivered to the winner, (with a non-personalised Robbie signed gift tag) including:
o Instax Mini 70 camera with 10 shots
o Nintendo Switch Console
o Roald Dahl Glorious Galumptious Collection Paperback Box Set
o FurReal Buzz Pet Cubby Soft Toy
o Disney Pixar Toy Story 4 RV Friends 6 Pack Figures
o 2 x Zinc Aluminium Identity Folding Scooter
o Monopoly Ultimate Banking Edition from Hasbro Gaming
o Pictionary Air Family Drawing Game
o Bop It! Classic Game from Hasbro Gaming
o Adventure Is Out There Gorilla Hottie & Tiger Hottie
Prize specific Terms & Conditions:
- Prize includes return off-peak train travel to London on Monday 16th December 2019 returning on Tuesday 17th December 2019. Off peak refers to travel booked outside of morning and evening commuter periods, this varies depending on the train operator but generally excludes departures between 0600-1000 and 1600-1900. Winner’s must be able to travel on these dates.
- All transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- You will be staying in a 4* hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Tickets to Robbie Williams Christmas Party will be for the day stated only and are non-transferable
- Spending money will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfers can take up to 5 working days.
- Should the family Christmas presents be unavailable at the time of purchase for the winner, the NDL Group reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value. Specifications are subject to change from the manufacturer without notice.
- The NDL Group will endeavour to deliver Christmas gifts by Tuesday 24th December 2019. However, The NDL Group cannot take responsibility for any delays once items have been dispatched or if the winner does not confirm their delivery address by Monday 16th December 2019.
15. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.