On Air Now
Heart's Club Classics with Pandora Christie 7pm - 11pm
31 July 2023, 07:51 | Updated: 24 November 2023, 17:16
You can find the terms and conditions & FAQs for Heart's £30K Triple Play 2023 here.
You can enter the competition by texting the keyword PLAY to 82122. Texts cost £2 plus your standard network rate.
You can also enter online through Heart’s Win+ platform. Entry packages start from £2.
You must be 18 over over to play this Heart Network competition.
Make sure you enter while the competition is open – we play between 8am and 4pm on weekdays. When you hear a song by one of the specified artists, as revealed on air, you’ve got until the end of the song or sequence of songs to enter. If you text or make your entry on Win+ at the wrong time you may still be charged, but you won’t be able to win.
Make sure that you don’t try to enter if you’re listening on Catch-Up, Live Restart or a third-party streaming service, if you do, your entry might not count, but you may still be charged.
If you enter when one song by one of the specified artists plays on air, you can win £300. If you enter during a sequence of two songs by two of the specified artists, you can win £3,000. If you enter during a sequence of three songs by all three of the specified artists, you can win a massive £30,000.
On occasion, if only one song by one of the specified artists plays, you can win the higher prize amount of £3,000 if you make your entry into that round online via Win+. This higher prize will only be available during specific rounds pre-announced on-air by the presenter.
Yes, artists can be played in any order. So, if you enter during a sequence of 2 songs you can win £3,000, and if you enter during a sequence of 3 songs you can win £30,000, whichever order the artists have been played in, as long as they are played back-to-back. We’ll tell you on air which artists you should be listening out for.
No, text and online are the only ways to enter each of our on-air competition rounds.
You can enter the competition if you’re a resident of Great Britain (England, Scotland or Wales only) and are located in Great Britain at the time of your entry. If you live in Northern Ireland, The Isle of Man or the Channel Islands, then we’re really sorry but you shouldn’t enter as you won’t be eligible to win, due to different regulations in those places.
Please note that Heart’s £30K Triple Play is not available on Heart Scotland, but, if you’d like to enter, please switch over to Heart UK, available in Scotland on DAB, through your TV and on Global Player.
If you’re based outside Great Britain at the time of your entry, even if you’re a resident of Great Britain, you won’t be eligible to win, so please don’t enter.
There are many different reasons for this. It could be due to insufficient funds, a Premium Rate block, a monthly cap that’s been exceeded, or a problem with your mobile phone network. You’ll need to contact your network about this. Links for the major networks are listed below:
Please note, if it turns out that you have insufficient funds to pay for your entry/ies and you are selected as a winner, your prize may be forfeited and we will have to remove it , or award your prize to another entrant, at our discretion, so please ensure you are able to pay for any entries you make to avoid unnecessary disappointment.
If messages are not leaving your phone, then they haven’t reached us and won’t be included in the draw to win. This isn’t something we’re able to affect, so you’ll need to contact your mobile phone network (using one of the links above), and they’ll be able to advise you further.
Sometimes, when we experience a higher-than-normal volume of traffic, it can take longer than usual to process and send out our response messages, so even if you receive a confirmation message after the text lines closed, that entry will still have been included in the draw.
If you selected ‘pay by mobile’ but your entry failed, there are many different reasons for why this could be. Not all mobile networks support this kind of transaction – it’s only available on O2, Vodafone, EE and Three. Otherwise, it could be due to insufficient funds, a block, a monthly cap that’s been exceeded, or another problem with your mobile phone network. You’ll need to contact your network about this. If you entered via PayPal and your entry failed, you may have insufficient funds in your account. Please contact PayPal if in doubt. If you chose to pay via Debit Card and your entry failed, you may have insufficient funds in your account, or you may have entered the billing details incorrectly, ie. billing address, CVV. Please contact your bank if in doubt. If payment via Apple Pay/Google Pay failed, you’ll need to contact your bank about this.
Unfortunately, we can’t disclose that information. Make sure that, if you enter, you’re available to safely answer your phone. If we do call you, we can’t guarantee how it will display on your phone. It could be ‘unknown’, ‘withheld’, it might show a telephone number, or display in any other way. Make sure that, if you enter, you’re available to safely answer your phone.
Yes, you can enter different rounds of the competition. However, once you’ve won a £3,000 or £30,000 prize, you can’t win again.
If you’ve won a prize valued at £1,000 or more or you’ve won more than one prize of any value on any of Global’s platforms within the last six months you won’t be eligible to win again until any exclusion period has ended. This exclusion period is detailed in the General Prize Promotions Terms and Conditions.
If we’ve still not answered your question, check out our full list of Premium Rate FAQs here or for more information about phone-paid services and how to identify any unknown charges on your phone bill, visit phonecharges.org.
1. The ‘Heart’s £30K Triple Play promotion’ (‘Promotion’) is organised by Global (as defined in the General Terms and Conditions). The Promotion will run from Monday 20th November 2023 to Friday 24th November 2023 on the Heart Network. Global is the Promoter. The Promotion will not run on the Heart Dance, Heart 70s, Heart 80s, Heart 90s, Heart 00s and Heart Scotland services. We reserve the right to add in extra Promotion rounds at weekends.
2. IMPORTANT: THIS PROMOTION IS ONLY OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF GREAT BRITAIN WHO ARE LOCATED IN GREAT BRITAIN AT THE TIME OF ENTRY AND IS NOT OPEN TO RESIDENTS OF NORTHERN IRELAND. The Promotion is subject to these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions which are available here (together, the ‘Promotion Terms and Conditions’). Entry into the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Specific Rules and the General Terms and Conditions.
Details of the Promotion:
3. To enter the Promotion you must listen to Heart between 8am and 4pm on weekdays. In each round of the Promotion, the presenter(s) will name three different artists (the ‘Specified Artists’), and you must listen out for any song/s by any of the Specified Artists which may play in any sequence during the round. You must enter when you hear one song, a sequence of two songs or a sequence of three songs by the Specified Artists, as directed by the presenters, and then follow the steps as described in clauses 6 to 8, as applicable.
4. The Specified Artists that you are required to identify on-air will change at the discretion of Heart and will be announced in advance by the presenter(s).
5. The song/songs (or standard Heart edit of a song/s) must be played in full to count as part of the sequence of one, two or three songs. For the avoidance of doubt, elements of advertisements, short clips, clips in news bulletins, extracts or background music do not count. If one of the specified artists to identify is listed as a ‘featured artist’ on a song played on air, not the principal artist, this will still count, as long as the artist features on the Heart edit.
6. There are two ways to enter the Promotion:
o Via SMS text message
o Online via Heart’s Win+ Platform
7. Entry via SMS Text Message
7.1. To enter the Promotion by SMS text message, you must text in when the sequence of one, two or three songs by any of the Specified Artists play, as heard on FM or DAB, following the instructions of the presenter(s) on-air.
7.2. You must send a text message starting with the keyword PLAY to 82122 (the ‘Text Message Line’). Text messages will be charged at £2 plus one standard network rate message. The text system may not recognise any other format of the keyword.
7.3. You will have the length of the sequence of songs to enter. Entries received before or after this time will not be eligible to win but may still be charged.
7.4. On entering the Promotion by SMS, you will receive text bouncebacks which confirm your entry and invite you to take part in offers for bonus entries. The details of these offers will be included in the bouncebacks and a full breakdown of how these offers work is detailed below in clause 12. It is your responsibility to ensure that, if you respond to any of these offers, the text lines for the Promotion round are still open when you do so.
8. Entry Online via Heart’s Win+ Platform
8.1. To enter the Promotion online (‘Online Entry’), you must use Heart’s Win+ platform to enter when the sequence of one, two or three songs by the Specified Artists play, as heard on FM or DAB, following the instructions of the presenter(s) on-air.
8.2. To do so, you must visit the ‘Heart’s £30K Triple Play’ page on Heart’s Win+ platform (http://winplus.heart.co.uk) and confirm on the entry form that you wish to make your entry.
8.3. You must then complete your entry by selecting the number of entries you would like to purchase and completing the payment journey through your chosen Payment Services Provider (PSP).
8.4. In order to be eligible to win you must complete your entry, including payment within the entry window of the Promotion round, i.e. the duration of the song sequence as played on-air (not before or after).
8.5. Entries purchased on Win+ will be entered into one round of the Promotion only, as is the case with entry by SMS text message.
9. During contesting hours of the Promotion, if one song by one of the Specified Artists is played on-air, the prize available is £300. If two songs by the Specified Artists are played consecutively on-air, regardless of the order, the prize available is £3,000. If three songs by the Specified Artists are played consecutively, regardless of the order, the prize available is £30,000.
10. On occasion, if only one song by one of the specified artists plays, you can win the higher prize amount of £3,000 if you make your entry into that round online via Win+. This higher prize will only be available during specific rounds pre-announced on-air by the presenter.
10.1. For the avoidance of doubt, if you make your entry via text during one of these rounds, the prize available to win will be the standard amount for one song - £300.
10.2. Throughout the Promotion, making your entry online doesn’t automatically upgrade your prize from £300 to £3,000. The increased prize amount is only available during rounds specifically announced by the presenter.
11. For the avoidance of doubt, you can text in at any time during the song/ sequence of songs to be entered into the draw for the prize that round. E.g. if you text during the first song of a three song sequence by the Specified Artists, you are still eligible to win £30,000.
12. If you enter while none of the Specified Artists are being played, this counts as a wrong answer, and you may still be charged. Do not enter if you are listening to the broadcast on ‘Catch Up’, ‘Live Restart’ or a third-party streaming service.
13. All entry options, tariffs and costs, including bonus entries are available in the table below. For any SMS text message entries, you may also incur a standard network charge for each message you send to us.
14. With regard to entries charged to a mobile phone (via either SMS or Direct Carrier Billing):
14.1. We are not responsible for any latency experienced by your mobile phone network, which may delay the delivery of messages and/or charges to and/or from us.
14.2. We are not responsible for erroneous entries which may occur through a mobile phone network or handset error.
14.3. As this is a Premium Rate Promotion, it is your responsibility to ensure you have sufficient credit on your phone to pay for this. In the event you enter and have insufficient credit to pay for your entry/entries, payment may be taken at a later date.
15. Once the Text Message Line & Online Entry have closed, one entry will be selected at random from all the entries received (from both SMS & online) during that round. The selected entry must be eligible and be submitted at the correct time. If the entry belongs to you, one of our representatives will call you on the telephone number on which you entered. If the entry is ineligible, we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another entry, as applicable.
16. You will be asked to have a call with the presenter. If you agree, this call may be switched to a Facetime call but this is not obligatory and you will be given the choice whether to record a phone call or have the call on Facetime. That call will either be broadcast live or pre-recorded for future broadcast. You must answer your telephone when we contact you. Someone else cannot answer the phone, participate or accept a prize on your behalf. If: (i) you fail to answer the phone; (ii) someone else answers the phone; (iii) the call goes to voicemail; (iv) the call becomes disconnected; or (v) you are not (or do not seem to be) in a position to safely and/or lawfully take or remain on the call (for example, if you are or seem to be driving); or (vi) you are not audible or intelligible or we are not able to conduct a conversation with you in a manner that is suitable for broadcast for any reason beyond our control (including, but not limited to: low/no signal on your device, a call is dropped by any network, you are travelling, there is too much background noise or feedback, etc.); before or during the Promotion, you may be disqualified and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable. If you have complied with all applicable terms and conditions, and if you are successful, then you will be declared the winner of the Promotion round, on-air.
17. The number of rounds played each day for the Promotion will be decided by us at our absolute discretion. There will be a maximum of eight rounds per day. Promotion rounds will be announced in advance by the presenter(s) on-air. We reserve the right to take the Promotion off-air for bank holidays, or at other times when programming output requires it.
18. Unless otherwise expressly stated, each Promotion round is a separate round and the Text Message Line and Online Entry will be re-set after each round.
19. We may publish and publicise your name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture, your nearest geographical location (for example, your nearest city, town or county) and your entry, and we may refer to your association with the Promotion and/or the prize, in any and all media, worldwide, in perpetuity, for publicity and PR purposes solely in connection with the Promotion.
20. In relation to winners (and runners up if applicable), you understand that we may interview you and your guest(s)/travel companions(s) which we may film, photograph and/or record and; (ii) film, photograph and/or record, you and your guest(s)/travel companions(s) in connection with the Promotion either by telephone or in person and we may use such films, recordings and/or photograph(s) for publicity and PR purposes in any and all media, worldwide, as often and for as long as we consider appropriate or desirable, in connection with the Promotion. We may also publish your and your guest(s)/travel companion(s) name, image, social media handle and/or profile picture.
21. By entering the Promotion you are requesting that we process your entry into the Promotion immediately. We complete the entry process immediately following receipt of your entry and therefore you acknowledge that once you enter the Promotion you will lose any right you may have to cancel your entry and receive a refund (whether under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 or otherwise).
22. The Promotion is only open to residents of Great Britain (i.e. England, Scotland and Wales only) aged 18 and over, and who are based in Great Britain at the time of entry. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion is not open to residents of Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands.
23. Multiple entries are permitted but if you win a £3,000 or £30,000 prize during the Promotion period you are not eligible to win again, and we reserve the right to withhold or reclaim any second or subsequent prize for the duration of the Promotion.
23.1. Multiple entries via SMS text message are permitted up to a maximum of 12 paid entries per day (£24 plus standard network rate charges); any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Promotion.
23.2. Multiple entries via the Win+ platform are permitted up to a maximum of £25 spend per day; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Promotion. Please note that entries into other promotions on the Win+ platform will also contribute to this daily spend limit. If we believe that entrants may be entering across multiple devices or phone numbers in order to negate the spend limit, they may be disqualified from the Promotion.
23.3. You may make entries via both SMS text message and Win+ up to the applicable limit of each method of entry. However, the Promotion is for entertainment purposes only and we strongly advise against excessive use.
24. The prize available for each round is either £300, £3,000 or £30,000, as per clause 9.
25. On occasion, £300 prize rounds may be worth £3,000 if the winning entry was made online via Heart’s Win+ Platform, as per clause 10.
26. If you provide all necessary details via the method directed by 4pm of the day that you enter the Promotion, we will aim to initiate the transfer of funds on the same day, in our discretion, otherwise will aim to do so on the following working day. If you provide your details on any other day, we will aim to initiate the transfer of funds the next working day after those details are received by us. You must provide all necessary details via the method directed within 14 days after the original request to do so otherwise the prize will be forfeited in our discretion.
27. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
28. Any other costs and expenses which are not specifically included in the prize description are excluded and will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
29. We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value at our absolute discretion.
30. We are registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority (“PSA”): registration number ORG832-96388-41101. For all enquiries in connection with the Promotion please contact our customer support team at https://global.com/contact/.
31. Your personal data that you provide to us will be collected and processed by us, our licensees (including Communicorp UK Limited) as well as the prize providers, and if applicable, our service providers, network operators and suppliers in order to administer and fulfil the Promotion. Your personal data may also be disclosed to the Phone-paid Services Authority, Ofcom and/or the Advertising Standards Authority at their reasonable request for regulatory purposes, for example, in order to prevent, investigate and detect crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and comply with law enforcement agencies and applicable advertising codes.
34. We and the prize providers may transfer and process personal data outside of the EEA and UK for the purposes of administering the Promotion. Where any transfers are made outside of the EEA or UK we will ensure appropriate safeguards to protect your personal data are in place.
35. We will hold your personal data for a period of up to 3 years in order to comply with our regulatory obligations.
36. You may request the removal of your personal details from our database by contacting email@example.com. If you request that your personal details be removed prior to the conclusion of a Promotion, you will forfeit your right to enter the Promotion and/or claim any prize and we reserve the right to select another entrant to participate in the Promotion or withdraw the prize and select another winner, as applicable.