On Air Now
Heart Breakfast with Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden 6:30am - 10am
11 November 2019, 00:01
Google on Heart, November & December 2019
1. The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.heart.co.uk/terms-conditions/) (the “ Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Global (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions apply to ‘Google’ radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 11/11/19 to 08/12/19 on Heart (the “Radio Station”).
2. Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and the Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
3. To enter the Competition an Entrant must go online to heart.co.uk and register their details. Online entry will open at 00.01 on 11/11/19 and close 23.59 08/12/19.
4. Once online, entrants must answer a multiple-choice question and register their details on the entry form provided.
5. Once the competition has closed, 1 winner will be picked at random from all correct and eligible entries. The winner will be contacted via phone or email on the contact details supplied at the point of entry.
6. Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
7. Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be excluded from the Competition.
8. 1 x winner will win the following:
9. Travel allowance to Snowdonia for 2 adults and 2 children
10. 2 nights accommodation at Slate Mountain Glamping (featuring: comfortable beds, showers, flushing toilets and wood burner)
11. £50 breakfast allowance for the café at Slate Mountain Glamping
12. Bounce Below tickets for 2 adults and 2 children
Prize Terms & Conditions:
13. Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel (on behalf of Heart) and excludes Christmas holiday period, Valentine’s day/weekend, Easter weekend and all other bank holiday weekends.
14. The prize includes petrol allowance so you can travel to the prize location. The allowance covers a round trip of a maximum 300 miles. If you live further than this from the prize location, the petrol allowance will be provided to you as a contribution towards your travel expenses.
15. Accommodation is based on 4 people sharing 1 luxury safari tent lodge including 1 x king size bed and a bunk bed on a self-catering basis.
16. Travel and breakfast allowance will be transferred directly to the winner upon confirmation of full and correct bank details. Transfer can take up to 5 working days.
17. Tickets to Bounce Below are based on 2 adults over 18 and 2 children aged between 7-17 years of age. Participants should weigh no more than 120kg and be over 1.2m in height. Session will last approximately 1 hour. Bookings are subject to availability at the time of booking.
18. All prizes must be claimed and booked within 12 months of the initial contact.
19. Global reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize at its absolute discretion.